How's She Look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
    Trump got that wall built and It didn’t make the news? What shift you working on wall watch? 6.5 creedmore should work!

Coach
    I'm joking as most of you probably know.. I think this is a forestry service lookout tower BUT I'm game for "WALL WATCH". I work the DuPont schedule so I'm game for a few days here and there.. Oh I don't own a Creedmore. 7mag Sendero will have to do..

Comment

Don't laugh there's some ranch in S TX that has one that tall on it. They bought on old fire look out tower from the forestry service.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
        You hunt Africa from that stand in Brazoria County?
        I'm still working on my shooting skills.. Still working on doping that earth curvature..

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          Don't laugh there's some ranch in S TX that has one that tall on it. They bought on old fire look out tower from the forestry service.

I would love to set in that dude with a spotting scope and a bottle of Rebecca Creek.
          No gun.. Just looking..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            I would love to set in that dude with a spotting scope and a bottle of Rebecca Creek.
            No gun.. Just looking..
            From what I heard it's for scouting from.
            You drink to much you might take the express down.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
              From what I heard it's for scouting from.
              You drink to much you might take the express down.

Nah I would set it out.. Let it wear off..

Comment

What gets me is there are no guy-wires on that thing. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all laugh, but one of the main properties I hunt in east TX has an old Forest Service lookout tower on it. It’s every bit that high and stands only about 300 yards from one of my feeders. Of course we’ve never climbed up it due to its now just a buzzard roost and cell booster......but we often joke about it.

Comment

Looks like the person setting below it might be a tad out of shape double over about to puke after climbing down from that thing lol !

Comment

Climbed one once, somewhere in AR right on side of the road at a tourist shop if I remember correctly

Would be neat to sit and watch a big property, figure out the preferred travel routes and then figure out stand locations

Comment

I'm out, I don't work that hard for a deer hunt.

Comment

I have a buddy that has one that they put back together. It’s about that size but has a bigger top. Haven’t been up on it in years, not particularly stable platforms in their old age haha!

Comment

BT--
                            I climbed the one you are talking about years ago. I think it was on hwy. 71 up around Fayetteville. Used to climb the old oil dericks when I was still in school.

Comment

at least you could do is install a slide to get down!

Comment

You hunting in Lindale?...

I'd put my bow blind on the third tier-platform.

Comment

Working...
                                X