Love it

Comment

great pics with steps..keep it coming.

Comment

big brass did you ever finish?

Comment

Lots of good info.

Comment

Looks like BIG BRASS got sold for scrap metal by some crackhead looking for a couple of quick bucks....

Comment

Originally posted by tannerlst View Post
              wow thats a lot of work, and for the same price you could have it soft tanned ..... place in denton tans hides for 28 bucks.... North Texas Tannery in Denton , took a blackbuck buck hide there it it looks and feels awesome! so for you lazy guys, send it to them, ship it frozen.
              Can you give me the contact info. for North Texas Tannery?

Thanks!!!

Comment

nice stuff cant wait to see the result!

Comment

Man I just joined this thread and I feel for all ya out there that have been waiting for the end results!! ha ha...glad i was able to get thru the first four pages in about an hour. now what about those resultz!! man I'm on the edge of the seat. Is she at bosley getting her hair plugs or is that cat hairy and soft!! Thanks for the posts I'm looking at doing this with a cat in my Florida freezer!

Comment

Did he ever finish?? Want to see the results!

Comment

what happened ?????

Comment

When you take the hide out of the Lutan F solution do you have to worry about the acidity still when thinning the hide further?

Comment

Loving this thread, cant wait to see the results and try myself

Comment

This thread has been in limbo for a loooooong time. Anybody live near BBrass that can go over and knock on the door? We need closure. sniff, sniff

Comment

Wow just found this thread and read the whole thing only to find out there is no ending? What a jip! Has BBrass posted on any other thread since his possible demise?
                              Hunt need to hunt him down!

Comment

Originally posted by badkarma View Post
                                This thread has been in limbo for a loooooong time. Anybody live near BBrass that can go over and knock on the door? We need closure. sniff, sniff
                                x2

Comment

Working...
                                X