X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
      Just spoke with the surgeon. All went well. Will be seeing her in about an hour.

Thanks all for the prayers and concern... except Justin [emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Im concerned, I was just going off the information I was given.

Plus I know Jenn will get a kick out of this.

Comment

Good to hear

Comment

Jerry wishes Nursejenn a speedy recovery..

Comment

Y'all do know this is NURSEJenn we're talkin' bout here don't you?!! Heck, she probably assisted in the procedure... She'll be bak makin' Shane's sammiches for the picnic Easter Sunday... Probably be dyin' eggs too!!

Seriously, hope you have a quick and complete recovery Jenn... Shouldn't have to tell you, but... The whole do what the Dr's. tell ya thing comes to mind anyhoo... My wife is a nurse too and she's a HORRIBLE patient!! Hope for Shane's sake, you're better n' that!

God Speed to your recovery!

Comment

Hope you have a good nurse !

Comment

Charlie, I was thinking the same thing. She probably did surgery on her self. She's tough enough.

Here's to a quick recovery Jenn! CHEERS!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Glad it went well.

Y'all be nice to that sweet young lady!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Y'all do know this is NURSEJenn we're talkin' bout here don't you?!! Heck, she probably assisted in the procedure... She'll be bak makin' Shane's sammiches for the picnic Easter Sunday... Probably be dyin' eggs too!!

Seriously, hope you have a quick and complete recovery Jenn... Shouldn't have to tell you, but... The whole do what the Dr's. tell ya thing comes to mind anyhoo... My wife is a nurse too and she's a HORRIBLE patient!! Hope for Shane's sake, you're better n' that!

Comment

Glad the surgery went well! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

I go in for my Surgery for two tears on my left shoulder on May 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
                        Just spoke with the surgeon. All went well. Will be seeing her in about an hour.

Thanks all for the prayers and concern... except Justin [emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                        Did they check that heifer for lymes too Shane?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

That's what I was thinking, Charlie! Heck, she probably performed the procedure on herself with just a couple of sips of shine!

Comment

Thanks y'all. It went almost as well as it could have. The rotator cuff was not significantly involved but the biceps tendon had to be reattached so 2-3 months and i should be back to shooting my bow!

I opted to let them try a nerve block again (didnt work with my knee surgery in 2010) and now I'm in pain AND cant move my fingers, arm, hand and pizzled off more because of the numbness.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                              Thanks y'all. It went almost as well as it could have. The rotator cuff was not significantly involved but the biceps tendon had to be reattached so 2-3 months and i should be back to shooting my bow!

I opted to let them try a nerve block again (didnt work with my knee surgery in 2010) and now I'm in pain AND cant move my fingers, arm, hand and pizzled off more because of the numbness.
                              Man up and quit your crying!!!

Comment

Tough crowd you hang out with. Get well soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X