**deal alert**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    You assumed I bought them. I have more common sense than you give me credit for. I was illustrating the fact that they were price gouging (because it was an item in high demand that to me makes it price gouging) and that people were dumb enough to buy them. Also was pointing out that morally corrupt business practices are not something I will donate to and hope that someone who wasn’t aware may learn about how that company does business.

Sierracharlie out…

No sir, I assumed you didn’t which is my point. It’s impossible to price gouge on any item that isn’t essential. A pmag isn’t essential so there’s no way to price gouge on it. I’ve heard of people complaining about price gouging on .22 ammo. Again, not possible. Not trying to start an argument just don’t think most folks actually know what it means to price gouge. This place definitely has some bad business practices according to this thread but price gouging isn’t one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
      No sir, I assumed you didn’t which is my point. It’s impossible to price gouge on any item that isn’t essential. A pmag isn’t essential so there’s no way to price gouge on it. I’ve heard of people complaining about price gouging on .22 ammo. Again, not possible. Not trying to start an argument just don’t think most folks actually know what it means to price gouge. This place definitely has some bad business practices according to this thread but price gouging isn’t one of them.

Good thing you’re entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Regardless of how you define it, it’s BS.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

textbook insanity when deals ae posted

Comment

Was anyone really expecting a company who has PROVEN to be without honor to actually honor a deal made in error? I can’t believe they’re still in business, personally, after the shenanigans they pulled under O-ban-a.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
            Cheaper than Dirt won’t ever get my money because of how they were price gouging people on guns and ammo during the shortage. They were charging double, triple, and more cost mowers to msrp on almost everything on their website.
            I will throw rocks before giving CTD any of my money. It was funny at the NRA show here in Houston a few years back. Every other booth is elbow to elbow people, and CTD people are sitting on their thumbs trying to get people to come in their booth.

Comment

Mistake or financial ingenuity?

Priced at $134 and say 100,000 people place the order. Then CTD places that 13.4 million in the bank for a week before returning your money and nets 2% return on that money. 268K in their pocket on other peoples money.

Pretty smart business move.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post

Priced at $134 and say 100,000 people place the order. Then CTD places that 13.4 million in the bank for a week before returning your money and nets 2% return on that money. 268K in their pocket on other peoples money.

Except I bet they didn't get anywhere near 100k people to order. And please tell me where I can get 2% return in a week...heck I will pay you a lot of money to show me where I can get 2% safe returns in a month..or even 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post

lmaoooooooo

Comment

Working...
                  X