Hannity is in Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannity is in Israel

So I was watching his program and he had some video footage of Palestinians talking about killing Jews and then this little girl was in the video saying...
    It is captioned in the photos I took. This is what we are up against with these radicals.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0420172140_HDR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	25111641

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Yep their kids will have almost a decade of training before our kids can enter boot camp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1333.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	24493437

Comment

It's a mess over there. It's worth doing some research on how the current situation came to be. It makes it easier to see from those peoples point of view.

Not saying that I agree with the Palestinians all the way, but I'd be pretty ****** off too if someone came in and took my farm and ruined my children's future.

Comment

Someone told me something that stuck with me about how bad the situation over there is.... he said that things will never improve until they can learn to love their children more than they hate their enemies. I think there is a lot of truth in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Someone told me something that stuck with me about how bad the situation over there is.... he said that things will never improve until they can learn to love their children more than they hate their enemies. I think there is a lot of truth in that.
          I'm not sure their "religion" will allow them to.

Comment

That's maybe the most profound statement I have ever read on TBH!

Comment

Very Deep

Comment

They love their children. That's why the want them to be martyrs. It's a ticket to allah for them.

Comment

Working...
                X