No announcement yet.

Target 22 pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody have said anything about the Beretta Buck Rodgers space gun. That thing is funky lookin' IMO. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
    Last edited by texaspacker; 06-13-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

If you get a mkIII, get a volquartsen trigger for the reset and overtravel adjustments. Also get a bushing and volquartsen sear to do away with the magazine safety and give you a sweet trigger pull. Remove the loaded chamber indicator, you can get blank offs, or leave open. The magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator can cause function and reliability issues. See rimfirecentral.com for info on all the mfg's.

Comment

Ruger makes 5.5", 6 7/8", and 10" barreled models. I prefer the 6 7/8", although the bull barrels are a little front heavy. This is for open sights. You don't need the sight radius with an optic (I do for open sights). My favorite is the 6 7/8" slab side target model, Artos has one pictured in post 40. Took it home, ran a couple hundred rounds through it, then performed the modifications I noted above. A small red dot is a lot of fun, and a suppressor would be even more fun.

Comment

Working...
        X