Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

President Donald Trump referred to African countries, Haiti and El Salvador as "shithole" nations during a meeting Thursday and asked why the U.S. can't have more immigrants from Norway.

LOL Man the liberals are riled up. I'd like to ask the liberals if Trump said anything untrue.

Link is not working. If it is about the excrement holes I thought it was hilarious. I have been to Central America.

Comment

I have used that exact term on here to describe these countries.
      I have no problem with what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        LOL Man the liberals are riled up. I'd like to ask the liberals if Trump said anything untrue.

Careful that takes common sense

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

not working

Comment

I literally saw a liberals head explode. I have a Yahoo email address. Every since Yahoo and Huffington post got together, the Yahoo news is 95% far left. I chuckled when I heard what he said. It was appears that about 80% of Africa and 90% of Haiti is indeed a poopie place in as much as modern conveniences.

Comment

[ATTACH]891974[/ATTACH]

Comment

President Donald Trump's "s---hole countries" remark Thursday drew sharp reactions from the U.N. human rights office -- as well as the nations to which the president referred in his comment.

Comment

Until you have been to one of these guano holes you know not of what he speaks. Raw sewage running in the streets and along the sidewalks. Yes, even in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Until you have been to one of these guano holes you know not of what he speaks. Raw sewage running in the streets and along the sidewalks. Yes, even in Europe.
                    The people criticizing him on this don't care. All they know is Africa is full of black people, Mexico is full of brown people etc.. All they see is race.

Comment

Some people just can't handle the truth.
                      The part of Haiti I've been to was a **** hole and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Some parts of Mexico I've been to have been **** holes other parts have been very nice (think resorts).

Comment

Trump seems to be trying hard to help Pelosi become Speaker again. I expect Nancy is counting the days until Nov 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          The people criticizing him on this don't care. All they know is Africa is full of black people, Mexico is full of brown people etc.. All they see is race.
                          Yep. Nothing matters to the haters except the color of skin and how they can exploit that.

God bless and happy hunting.
                          Richard.

Comment

Go listen to some of the old LBJ tapes , makes Trump look like a choir boy

Go Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              Trump seems to be trying hard to help Pelosi become Speaker again. I expect Nancy is counting the days until Nov 6th.
                              Because calling &%^*hole countries *&^%hole countries is more outrageous than saying unemployment is good for the economy.

Comment

Working...
                              X