• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....it's a start!

then " BUILD THAT WALL "

This is why I voted for him

Comment

Rick Perry being considered to head Homeland Security. Hopefully he'll be tougher on border security than he was while governor of Texas.

He promised the hail out of it while running for re-election for governor.....and always cried about having his hands tied. Nows your chance Perry. Put up or shut up!

Comment

I do like the tone of this immigration reform. Not sure why any American would put the well being of a foreigner ahead of that of our own citizens.
        Now go do something that will not take any new legislation and will do more to curb illegal immigration than anything.....enforce the current laws on employers that hire illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Rick Perry being considered to head Homeland Security. Hopefully he'll be tougher on border security than he was while governor of Texas.

He promised the hail out of it while running for re-election for governor.....and always cried about having his hands tied. Nows your chance Perry. Put up or shut up!
          When has anyone been TOUGHER in Washington than they were in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            I do like the tone of this immigration reform. Not sure why any American would put the well being of a foreigner ahead of that of our own citizens.
            Now go do something that will not take any new legislation and will do more to curb illegal immigration than anything.....enforce the current laws on employers that hire illegals.

They will be along shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              When has anyone been TOUGHER in Washington than they were in Texas?
              Well, I'd love to see him make me eat crow. If not, then all my criticism of him while governor was warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                They will be along shortly
                If folks wouldn't "Quote" them, life is much sweeter.

Comment

I watched his advisor tear reporters apart last night in a press conference on this bill

Comment

"Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has already criticized the measure, saying it would hurt his state's economy."

What?

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                      I watched his advisor tear reporters apart last night in a press conference on this bill
                      Yep....he did everything but call the tool a SMF!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        "Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has already criticized the measure, saying it would hurt his state's economy."

What?
                        Globalist are dependent on cheap government subsidised labor to achieve the goals they have.

Comment

What?
                          Fool is a pro-amnesty guy!

Comment

What?
                            I hate him, what a disgrace to America

Comment

What?
                              Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              Globalist are dependent on cheap government subsidised labor to achieve the goals they have.
                              Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Fool is a pro-amnesty guy!
                              Michael Savage talked about this yesterday. He traced all of this government housing for illegals all the way back to the Koch brothers, who are big spenders for the RINOS like graham and mccain. It was a good episode

Comment

Working...
                              X