The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    The firing is not the problem. Hiring that moron in the first place showed a huge lack of judgement.

That "moron" was a major player in getting trump elected. He was highly regarded by political movers and shakers on both sides as a guy that could get things done. He quit the campaign but trump rehired him. Then he appointed general Kelly as COS, and he didn't like him, so he had to go. It's just personal. And if your COS wants another guy, you let him hire another guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
      That "moron" was a major player in getting trump elected. He was highly regarded by political movers and shakers on both sides as a guy that could get things done. He quit the campaign but trump rehired him. Then he appointed general Kelly as COS, and he didn't like him, so he had to go. It's just personal. And if your COS wants another guy, you let him hire another guy.
      Yeah, I'm sure everybody that knew the Mooch was shocked that he turned out to be a huge embarrassment once he was given such a visible and public role. He'd been such a classy and well-spoken guy up until then, I'm sure.

Comment

Man, its like some of yall all but forgot who Obama had as a communication directer
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure everybody that knew the Mooch was shocked that he turned out to be a huge embarrassment once he was given such a visible and public role. He'd been such a classy and well-spoken guy up until then, I'm sure.

Speculation from you is not a viable argument. you called him a moron. He's not. Your opinions are noted.

Comment

What's the big fuss. If you hired someone for a position and than that person did something wrong you would fire them.

Not firing him would give reason for concern.

Comment

Its the poor judgement involved in hiring him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                Nope. If you are in the position of hiring and firing you are bound to hire the wrong person from time to time.

Like I said earlier, 'not" firing him would be cause for concern.

Comment

Trump is incapable of poor judgment. Everything he does is brilliant, because he did it. Therefore, it is brilliant. Even if it appears to be a dumpster fire, it's brilliant, because Trump did it. And that is exactly why we elected him - because everything he does is brilliant.

Stop questioning and reasoning. There is no evaluation needed. It's all brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                    Well if the previous potus had understood that, maybe it would be more clear to him. After 8 years of obama using the AG as his personal enforcement arm, it's easy to become used to it as policy.
                    I concur. But let's be clear ......he said he understood that and would not follow that poor example......guess he forgot![emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

He wants the Justice Department to fire Mueller, the special counsel that's investing Trump, even if it would be improper or unethical for them to do so.
                      Yep. Even Rudy Guilliana supports the move Sessions made.[emoji33] Sorry Mr. President but know one wants to be near that investigation......for various reasons.

Comment

Trump is incapable of poor judgment. Everything he does is brilliant, because he did it. Therefore, it is brilliant. Even if it appears to be a dumpster fire, it's brilliant, because Trump did it. And that is exactly why we elected him - because everything he does is brilliant.

Stop questioning and reasoning. There is no evaluation needed. It's all brilliant.

Not much reason to have a discussion with most. This blind faith or whatever you want to call it is hard for me to grasp. I guess we can just wait until the flames stop pouring out of the dumpster....then we can go see what is remaining of conservatism in our country. Looking ahead I'm afraid trump may be the last "republican" president for many moons. I'm working on putting together my scratch to grab some good deals when the bubble bursts. Maybe that will get me through until everyone forgets about this fiasco. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this ending well.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Not much reason to have a discussion with most. This blind faith or whatever you want to call it is hard for me to grasp. I guess we can just wait until the flames stop pouring out of the dumpster....then we can go see what is remaining of conservatism in our country. Looking ahead I'm afraid trump may be the last "republican" president for many moons. I'm working on putting together my scratch to grab some good deals when the bubble bursts. Maybe that will get me through until everyone forgets about this fiasco. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this ending well.
                          I hope it doesn't get that bad. I'm definitely rooting for him. But I won't ever understand the blind loyalty, or whatever it is. I didn't understand it when it was directed toward Obama, and I don't understand it now.

Comment

Wow.....just catching up to this thread. Sitting on a plane to Colorado now so I will just say, "the constant/consistent" choas is damaging to all of us!!! There is zero debate no matter who or what party, who u voted for or why. [emoji102]

Comment

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
                                Work in the oil industry. Offshore oil industry.
                                Or more accurately, the remnants of the oil industry. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X