GOP is keeping Obama care.....Job Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    That for **** sure would go a long way toward "fixin'" it! And well said sir!

...can't wait to hear what "ocare is good man" has to say about that... If we had more like you and fewer like him, we'd all be a LOT better off.

Comment

GOP never expected Trump to win or them never needing to come up with a real solution.
      They banked on you diehards to keep voting for them and the only thing they had to do was keep yelling REPEAL and the sheep would keep voting for them and they'd always have a job without actually doing any work.

Look, I didn't expect Donald Trump to win, I think most of my colleagues didn't, so we didn't expect to be in this situation," the Pennsylvania Republican said Wednesday night during a meeting with voters hosted by four network affiliates across his state.

Sen. Patrick Toomey offered a simple, remarkable explanation this week for why Republicans have struggled so mightily to find a way to repeal the Affordable Care Act. “Look, I didn’t ex…

It's called Resistance Politics.
      Not having a plan yourself but only going against the grain for simplicity sake.
      Like Trump.
      No concrete plan or ideas he just wants to rip everything apart but put nothing in its place.

That's not how you treat bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        GOP never expected Trump to win or them never needing to come up with a real solution.
        They banked on you diehards to keep voting for them and the only thing they had to do was keep yelling REPEAL and the sheep would keep voting for them and they'd always have a job without actually doing any work.

Look, I didn't expect Donald Trump to win, I think most of my colleagues didn't, so we didn't expect to be in this situation," the Pennsylvania Republican said Wednesday night during a meeting with voters hosted by four network affiliates across his state.

Sen. Patrick Toomey offered a simple, remarkable explanation this week for why Republicans have struggled so mightily to find a way to repeal the Affordable Care Act. “Look, I didn’t ex…

It's called Resistance Politics.
        Not having a plan yourself but only going against the grain for simplicity sake.
        Like Trump.
        No concrete plan or ideas he just wants to rip everything apart but put nothing in its place.

That's not how you treat bridges.
        I really think you live in an alternate reality

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          I really think you live in an alternate reality
          No kidding.
          He says:
          "No concrete plan or ideas he [Trump] just wants to rip everything apart but put nothing in its place."

Yet, just prior to that, he quotes:
          "Look, I didn't expect Donald Trump to win, I think most of my colleagues didn't, so we didn't expect to be in this situation,"

One side of his face is understanding people weren't ready for the plan Trump has & the other side of his face says Trump has no plan.

Comment

I wasn't a Trump guy but I'm all for ripping it apart. As for replacing it with something...screw that. We cannot afford it and the fact it is already collapsing is proof positive. Perhaps, if we didn't support 75% of the world financially and militarily, we could have a different discussion. But alas, this is not the case.

Comment

It is interesting and a little ironic to watch some GOP Senators support poor, rural Trump voters by opposing the Senate bill.

Personally, I hope to see GOP moderates prevail and Ted Cruz fail.

According to the latest Fox News poll on this subject, the majority opinion in this forum is a minority opinion in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                It is interesting and a little ironic to watch some GOP Senators support poor, rural Trump voters by opposing the Senate bill.

Personally, I hope to see GOP moderates prevail and Ted Cruz fail.

According to the latest Fox News poll on this subject, the majority opinion in this forum is a minority opinion in this country.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...layed.amp.html
                Why would you purposefully want the Country to suffer and moderates/liberals to prevail??

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  Why would you purposefully want the Country to suffer and moderates/liberals to prevail??

Why would you purposefully want the country to suffer and conservatives to prevail?

See how easy it is to be an ideologue...

Comment

What does he mean by " support rural Trump voters" ?

Comment

Well, I've never heard anyone that lives in the country refer to themselves or their home as "rural". I'm guessing, that guy lives in a downtown loft.

Comment

Why would you purposefully want the country to suffer and conservatives to prevail?

You're STILL mad that Hilary lost?? Dang dude.

Comment

If you were in tune with the GOP dilemma on the healthcare bill, you wouldn't have asked.

Maybe start with Shelley Moore Capito and John Hoeven.

Comment

No,no! The country had suffered enough, that's why conservatives prevailed.

See how easy it is to be realistic.

Comment

Well, I've never heard anyone that lives in the country refer to themselves or their home as "rural". I'm guessing, that guy lives in a downtown loft.

Don't quit your day job. Guessing isn't your forte.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                No,no! The country had suffered enough, that's why conservatives prevailed.

See how easy it is to be realistic.

Ted Cruz begs to differ.

Comment

Working...
                                X