Hamburg Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamburg Germany

Looks like they are having Mardi gras over there. They are getting wall to wall coverage on news media. Lots of water cannons and police forces.

That place is a mess. Those G8 to G20 Summits have always been that way since I have been around. Interesting fact: This year Hamburg Germany now has a majority population of migrants, not Germans.

Comment

These protest remind me of the spoiled little brat throwing a temper tantrum on the play ground because they didn't get their way.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        That place is a mess. Those G8 to G20 Summits have always been that way since I have been around. Interesting fact: This year Hamburg Germany now has a majority population of migrants, not Germans.
        Which means that country will be totally destroyed in 10 years
        Dumb azz Merkel

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Which means that country will be totally destroyed in 10 years
          Dumb azz Merkel
          That is the eventual goal of globalization. It has been happening there in the U.S. as well.

Comment

They deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              That is the eventual goal of globalization. It has been happening there in the U.S. as well.
              Therein lies the reason Obama won't go away. Ever.

Comment

This is going to sound callous and cruel but the German people need to go into full Nazi Holocast mode on the Muslims taking away their country. Only this time they would be in right.

Comment

Interesting fact: This year Hamburg Germany now has a majority population of migrants, not Germans.
                  Do you happen to have a source for this? Best I can tell, in 2010 it was 71% Germans by birth. The population size has remained flat in the last 7 years, which would mean that they'd have displaced ~375,000 germans to get to 50% migrants. Migrants including other europeans living there.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    Do you happen to have a source for this? Best I can tell, in 2010 it was 71% Germans by birth. The population size has remained flat in the last 7 years, which would mean that they'd have displaced ~375,000 germans to get to 50% migrants. Migrants including other europeans living there.
                    The city of Hamburg, not the country of Germany. Ill look for the source, it was about a week ago I saw it.

Comment

The city of Hamburg, not the country of Germany. Ill look for the source, it was about a week ago I saw it.
                      I also saw the article.....

Comment

I think it also included those born from migrant families which technically would make them Germans not migrants but it included that as it was applicable to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                          I have no source to verify it but with Merkel pipelining in Middle Eastern migrants by the gross, it would make sense to me.

I'm curious on the exact number as well. That is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            This is going to sound callous and cruel but the German people need to go into full Nazi Holocast mode on the Muslims taking away their country. Only this time they would be in right.
                            Yeah, that statement is never going to be well received.....

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Yeah, that statement is never going to be well received.....
                              Yeah maybe just put them all on Boats and get rid of em and leave it at that. I do sometimes wonder though how that country could go from the what it was in the 30s to what it is today though. Polar opposites for sure.

I am sure he didn't mean it like it sounds, not that drastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X