Duck Hunting Video and Zeke the Wonder Dog! TBHVJ 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Ole buddy with the Nova sure could use some pointers.
    He's a customer (more of a prospect). He's a really good guy. I don't feel like I need to defend him or his operation of a shotgun at all, but I'll kind of point things back to myself for what is possibly a similar situation.

Until this year, I haven't really duck hunted much in about 20 years. Most of my shotgunning during that span has been for dove and a few clays or pigeon shoots mixed in, and almost exclusively with my over/under Citori. When I picked up my BPS again to start shooting at ducks, it was initially a difficult transition having to remember to pump my shotgun!

Additionally, the wind was a fairly constant 20-25 mph during the days we hunted, which made shooting tough (for me). Luckily, we all managed limits (2 birds, LOL!) even though it took a fair number of shells to achieve them! Drilformance bought them, so might as well use them, right?

But most importantly, we all had a great time!

Originally posted by JES View Post
    Nice video. How much time do you spend editing?
    That depends on a number of factors. The way most of the Video Journals are structured, it's mostly pretty straight forward, chronological footage that I can lay on the timeline and then trim to best tell the story. Of course, the more cameras angles that are involved, the more time consuming it can be to match them up. Finding decent music and matching to the cuts is often one of the hardest parts (especially when changes to a clip need to be made.)

Some videos I can knock out in an evening. Others can require working on over the course of several days. I have a couple that I simply haven't been able to piece together into a proper story (within my 10-15 minute goal) that I've tabled until later (hopefully!)

Originally posted by Czechoholic View Post
    I resemble that remark!

Nice video.

Great job Zeke.

Matt.......................................well, hi
    Thanks! I'm working on a...a...well, a...

I'm sorry, I seem to have become distracted by your avatar and completely lost my train of thought!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great video. Great dog. A good retriever makes duck hunting special. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
      X