White Bass 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
    Whenever you decide to walk back up spring from valley view, let me know.. ill come along. i work in valley view and see people down there all the time
    Will do

Comment

Originally posted by medic911 View Post

Hey bud you might want to remove this pic. 15 of those fish are baby hybrids.
      Lake Sommerville whites dont have normal white bass stripes. Some do but most you have to check the tooth patches in their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
        Lake Sommerville whites dont have normal white bass stripes. Some do but most you have to check the tooth patches in their mouth.
        Tooth patch is not reliable. If a lake has hybrids in it and you catch a short fish that looks like a hybrid chances are it's a hybrid. You can look at the two whites and see the difference.

Comment

The state stopped stocking hybrids in Lake Somerville a few years ago. I guess you are saying these are the runts?

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
            The state stopped stocking hybrids in Lake Somerville a few years ago. I guess you are saying these are the runts?
            69,000 fingerlings last year so not runts but babies.

Comment

Oh well. My bad. Heard they stopped stocking. All were released unharmed.

Comment

Finally ran into a school kayaking on Buchanan. ...only managed 7 before the only lure I had they were biting on broke off...they were hitting on top all around me it was some good fun....by the time I made it back to shore there was 7 boats pulled in...must of heard me having a good time haha

I have since replenished my small tackle...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally found some sandies and a few crappie.

Comment

Any reports from Colorado Bend or Buchanan?

Comment

Working...
                    X