Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Or a better reply would be, he's been in office for only a few months (already made tons of progress). Those excepting overnight change for the better need to tap the brakes a little. It's going to take a bit of time to repair and fix the crap hole our past President left us in. Thank you and have a nice day.
    Before anyone complains or doubts they need to name one (is that too big a number) President in history that is getting things done as fast as Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      I'm not saying he is doing a terrible job. He is doing fine for his first few months. But lets tap the brakes just a little. Let me know when he starts shrinking the national debt, lowering people's taxes, seriously curbing our illegal immigration problem, replacing Obama care, getting people off welfare, putting hillary in jail.

Also, let me know when he stands up to putin. I'd at least like him to be as tough with him as he was with Barbara Bush and Heidi Cruz.
      Just letting you know that a few of the things you wanted to be notified about have occured.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Does Vegas have a line on who will die first?
        We should start one on here

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Does Vegas have a line on who will die first?
          Could be Gorsuch. Who knew Scalia was about to go....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Aha.........Steve in for the win! God is the ONLY time-keeper in this game of LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC
              Go ahead and fill in the class....on all those things that have been done.
              He got a decent candidate on the highest court in the land. But then again Garland was a decent candidate also!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Yea who knew? And how/why?
                Gorsuch is probably a little nervous.... Understandably so..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 04-10-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC
                  Go ahead and fill in the class....on all those things that have been done.
                  Illegal immigration is down 67%

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                    Cool!!!! Now we don't have to throw trillions at a wall anymore..........put a few dozen drones up there and lets function in the 21st Century......lol!!!

Comment

Says who?? The state troopers and state game wardens, that I personally know, who do rotations down there, tell a completely different story.
                      It won't stop unless MAJOR changes take place. Those haven't happened yet..
                      Trump will get to it eventually I'm sure.. He's been a little pre occupied cleaning up the aftermath of a past 8 years of a failed Addmin....
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 04-10-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Yes sir.
                        Now lets get that wall built and add enough boots on the ground to get it down so no illegal aliens are entering this country from our southern border.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Says who?? The state troopers and state game wardens, that I personally know, who do rotations down there, tell a completely different story.
                          It won't stop unless MAJOR changes take place. Those haven't happened yet..
                          Trump will get to it eventually I'm sure.. He's been a little pre occupied cleaning up the aftermath of a past 8 years of a failed Addmin....
                          I’ve seen a couple different articles over the last couple weeks that was stating that #. I can’t recall who it was but it was listed in more than one.

Comment

I’ve seen a couple different articles over the last couple weeks that was stating that #. I can’t recall who it was but it was listed in more than one.
                            I have even seen numbers showing it down on CNN and FOX..........somebody put it on TBH before also. Now the kicker is that illegal immigration has been down for a few years as the economy was not that great & the last administration had the most deportations of any administration in decades. Heck, anyway to get it down works for me but don't pee on my boot and call it rain! ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL and folks need to get in line or be sponsored by an employer.

Comment

Don't believe it... I can give you some numbers to call.. Folks in the middle of it... Can't blame the state LEO's. FEDs are calling the shots.. Trump still needs to do some house cleaning... It will take some time to get rid of the old regime..
                              It has slowed some but not even close to 67%.

Politicians throwing out numbers make me laugh...
                              In order to get a exact %age one would have to know the exact whole number crossing... They have no clue... No freakin clue..

Comment

because they're all here already.

Comment

Working...
                                X