Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    I just like to be difficult!
    FIFY [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      FIFY [emoji23][emoji23]
      ....middle finger emoji loading...

Comment

Where’s the picture of the white truck??? If we are talking two different body styles, I still say white! Then17s are sharp

Comment

You can be in a new XLT Premium for 50ish, or a lower option XLT for $48-49. No way I’d pay $45 for a 17’ with 56k on it. Either hunt harder for a new truck, or take the red 16’. It’s a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
            What happens when you can't stand white or red vehicles?
            But black is so 2008

And I go red over white

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              Nothing different between an 16' and 17? I disagree.
              Touché. You have an absolutely valid point; I just don’t personally value the new body style any over the old one. The lower miles and the price on the 16 would do it for me. Body style adds no functionality/reliability/etc. and $7K would be tough for me just for looks.

Then again I’m cheap. I always love looking for last year’s truck when the new models come out.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                You can be in a new XLT Premium for 50ish, or a lower option XLT for $48-49. No way I’d pay $45 for a 17’ with 56k on it. Either hunt harder for a new truck, or take the red 16’. It’s a pretty good deal.
                this.

I bought a brand new slt ram 3500 dually two months ago for 48k and it had 0 miles and all new warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                  this.

I bought a brand new slt ram 3500 dually two months ago for 48k and it had 0 miles and all new warranty
                  It's a dodge....😜😜

All serious the 17 is a much better truck. I love mine.

Comment

I found another 16 Lariat for $47k with 55k miles in white. Living on a gravel road, white is my preference but that red truck is purdy. So now it becomes a balance of a fancy truck or a basic truck.

Comment

Yup red.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I never care what color a truck is............as long as it's white .

Comment

16. As stated in previous posts lower miles less price

Comment

OP if you don’t want the 2016 tell me where it’s at an I’ll buy it. I spent all day looking at trucks and that’s right up my alley.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I may know of a 17’ F-250 Lariat with 30k miles for sale in the next few weeks. It’s two tone white top and magnetic bottom. My buddy was getting a truck allowance, and the company just told him they were buying him a truck. He said he’d decide in the next week if he was selling his now.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                I may know of a 17’ F-250 Lariat with 30k miles for sale in the next few weeks. It’s two tone white top and magnetic bottom. My buddy was getting a truck allowance, and the company just told him they were buying him a truck. He said he’d decide in the next week if he was selling his now.

Probably too rich for my blood right now but I am interested in price.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X