Its Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Hot

Met a client this morning to show gim 18 acres in Grandview. I suggested we meet early so it wouldn't be so hot. It was still hot, but wish I had brought my fishing gear. Other agent told me pond was stocked with bass and just this past weekend, they caught 36 out of it in one hour.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Its getting there

Comment

The wind is supposed to start coming out of the north by 9:00 pm. Looks like two days in the low 90’s before another string of 100’s as far as the eye can see...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        The wind is supposed to start coming out of the north by 9:00 pm. Looks like two days in the low 90’s before another string of 100’s as far as the eye can see...

The wind was the only thing saving our assets out there today. I usually always grip about it in the Metroplex when I’m fishing and getting blown around all over the place but it was a blessing today or it would have been killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes Sir it is.Im sweating like my x wife in church!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            Met a client this morning to show gim 18 acres in Grandview. I suggested we meet early so it wouldn't be so hot. It was still hot, but wish I had brought my fishing gear. Other agent told me pond was stocked with bass and just this past weekend, they caught 36 out of it in one hour.

Let’s go fish it! I’m on Mansfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
              Let’s go fish it! I’m on Mansfield.
              I would rather fish my BIL place just south of Mansfield. Its about 25'deep and has some big cats in it. Got some good bass also.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                I would rather fish my BIL place just south of Mansfield. Its about 25'deep and has some big cats in it. Got some good bass also.

What?!! Let’s do it!! I really only bass fish though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its Hot

Just wait until July and August....it’s gonna be a scorcher with typically no relief until about mid October [emoji30]

Comment

Working...
                  X