Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        30.06's buck. It's a good'un
        Wow!!! SUPER CONGRATS!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Board as of this morning:

Comment

Originally posted by 30.06 View Post
            I found out why I walked in that far. Got a nice 11 point buck Saturday morning. Strange thing about it, the deer had an old 5" scar on his belly right under the ribs. Maybe one of you shot at a big buck with an arrow last year and after hours of searching only found a few drops of blood. Well, I found your deer. Not much killed on this hunt. When I left Sunday morning only 6 white tail and 2 nilgai on the harvest board. Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture on this site.
            Congrats. Nice buck.

Comment

that was an awesome video! congrats

Comment

BigLig, did you make it back ok after you hit that deer on 106?

Comment

Curious,
                  On the results board above, It shows a couple 'Neal Guy' killed that weighed 80# and 40#. ?? Did they shoot a calf, or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
                    Curious,
                    On the results board above, It shows a couple 'Neal Guy' killed that weighed 80# and 40#. ?? Did they shoot a calf, or what?
                    Can't really think of any other explanation

Comment

Curious,
                      If you want delicious meat, without having to kill yourself to get it out, a calf is the way to go.

Comment

I did. A buddy who was down there for the hunt was kind enough to tow me back to Austin on his way back to DFW.

Originally posted by talbott357 View Post
                        BigLig, did you make it back ok after you hit that deer on 106?

Comment

Met a guy who killed a bull. Boned out it was 100# so that's what they put on the board.

Curious,

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
                            Met a guy who killed a bull. Boned out it was 100# so that's what they put on the board.
                            There is no actual control on weights. Some hunters give a "guesstimation" of the weight of the animal they quartered. Those weights need to be denoted. That data is not always accurate and can be very misleading. The board needs some attention in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                              There is no actual control on weights. Some hunters give a "guesstimation" of the weight of the animal they quartered. Those weights need to be denoted. That data is not always accurate and can be very misleading. The board needs some attention in the future.

They should rather write N/A for weights of animals that were brought in quartered or deboned.

Comment

Did y’all get many flats on your bikes?

My understanding is that most guys just use their bikes to ride down closed roads to get away from people? Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X