Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.

Comment

That's one of the few places I'd like to go. Sportsman's paradise from what I've been told.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Its a cool state for sure!

Dont forget to post the link to your room for rent when its ready

Comment

So your staying there for the winter?

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
            So your staying there for the winter?
            I work overseas and my rotation has me gone for most of the winter.

Once I get established and my own place I'll be sure to let you guys know when the rooms going to be available LOL

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool. Keep living and experiencing the best God has to offer.

Comment

Congrats. Hope all goes well. By the way the Judge I bought from you, awesome pistol. Thanks again and hope to meet you again down in POC or at my place one day. Stay safe overseas.

Comment

That's awesome John! You're a fishing fool! Stay safe overseas.

Comment

Update...

The future at work is looking uncertain as far as our contract goes, but that's part of the business, so I'm going to hold off on buying a house up there (no room to rent for awhile). That being said, I've already dropped my deposit off for a drop camp caribou/grizz hunt end of August/first of September.

I'm also looking at dates and my rotation on maybe trying to do a pack in sheep hunt/armed backpacking trip. Screwed up and didn't get an application in for musk ox like I wanted to, but there's always next year.

I did get up to the ski resort while I was home for a quick day trip and it was a blast, whole different animal than what I've done in Cali, Utah, or Colorado. The views are something else up there, and it was actually warmer there than in Texas ha!

Comment

There’s a whole lot of AWESOMENESS in this thread. I envy you brother. Congrats to having the courage to make a move like that!

Comment

Way cool I have told my wife we need to move to Alaska. She said "get another wife"

Comment

awesome stuff brother ....

Live life to its fullest ; treat everyday as if it were your last

Comment

Here's a few from my day at Alyeska and the goats off the Hwy on the way there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                              Way cool I have told my wife we need to move to Alaska. She said "get another wife"
                              Same response mine had ........

Comment

Awesome man!

Comment

Working...
                                X