No announcement yet.

Millmans new ranch (long term project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! I completely understand how much money and time it takes to build stuff out west. I don't think it will ever end

Comment

doing it right. this has been neat following your build and development of this property.

Comment

Everything is coming together nicely!

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words we appreciate it! It has really been fun(at least when you look back). This past weekend as we sat on the porch(to tired to stand) I was ask....."hey what does it take to get a day off around here". Not sure if the answer is going to be well received.....just got word from the bank that all is approved on a deal to add some more ground to the east side of the ranch that includes some really nice barns and a older home.

Kind of a bitter sweet addition.....with the cabin and the trailer house in place and all the work to get it where it is, I don't see how the house will ever be as special as what we have built. But hey....move a wall here and there raise the ceiling height, then add a pool table, bar, few neon signs in the barn and we might be able to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
            Looks great! I completely understand how much money and time it takes to build stuff out west. I don't think it will ever end
            keeps ya from getting bored!

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
              keeps ya from getting bored!
              That is no lie! I need to update with our progress from out there. I think we have projects that will keep us busy until 2020

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words we appreciate it! It has really been fun(at least when you look back). This past weekend as we sat on the porch(to tired to stand) I was ask....."hey what does it take to get a day off around here". Not sure if the answer is going to be well received.....just got word from the bank that all is approved on a deal to add some more ground to the east side of the ranch that includes some really nice barns and a older home.

Kind of a bitter sweet addition.....with the cabin and the trailer house in place and all the work to get it where it is, I don't see how the house will ever be as special as what we have built. But hey....move a wall here and there raise the ceiling height, then add a pool table, bar, few neon signs in the barn and we might be able to make it work.
                Awesome! Keep us up to date on that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Awesome! Keep us up to date on that as well.
                  Well........just walked out of the closing. The Harahey Ranch is now a little bigger than it was. Can't wait to head out and kick some rocks on the newly acquired acreage Friday!

Comment

Well........just walked out of the closing. The Harahey Ranch is now a little bigger than it was. Can't wait to head out and kick some rocks on the newly acquired acreage Friday!
                    Awesome! Congrats. I have enjoyed this thread from the start and look forward to seeing the new addition!

Comment

Congrats! big brother!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Ronny!
                        If this place gets much bigger we are going to have to take lunch to the blind with us!

Comment

There's 4,200 acres for sale next to you. Why stop now!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                            There's 4,200 acres for sale next to you. Why stop now!
                            Hmmmmm?

Comment

Lol Don't Tempt him.
                              Last edited by ELKAHOLIC; 04-29-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Congrats, millman on the new addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X