No announcement yet.

Millmans new ranch (long term project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how I missed this thread for so long...

Bad*** place you got there. That cabin is really looking nice and you sure got some game coming in! That truly is a dream to own something like that. Congratulations and keep the pics and stories coming!

Comment

I have really enjoyed the journey so for.

Can't wait to see the next update.

Rwc

Comment

Really coming along. Ranch improvement is definitely a marathon and not a sprint. Looks like you guys are off to a heck of a start. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Really coming along. Ranch improvement is definitely a marathon and not a sprint. Looks like you guys are off to a heck of a start. Keep up the good work.
          Sure wish I could have realized that before I started......I think I have run out of breath at least twice in the last 11 months.

The scariest part is the plans are getting bigger....and more expensive. It has definitely become the only place I want to be though. Now if I can figure out a way of not rushing through the years of my life just to look back and say "man look how far we have come"......enjoy the time at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
            Sure wish I could have realized that before I started......I think I have run out of breath at least twice in the last 11 months.

The scariest part is the plans are getting bigger....and more expensive. It has definitely become the only place I want to be though. Now if I can figure out a way of not rushing through the years of my life just to look back and say "man look how far we have come"......enjoy the time at hand.

Sounds like you got it figured out. Now you just have to implement that. I'm betting you will want to be in that nice new house as well! We are 10 years in on our place and really over the last 3-4 seasons we have felt like we can go and enjoy it without worrying about stuff. It's all good. Has been a very cool transformation. And there is always something to buy for the ranch.

Comment

Middle of August update.....all T&G ceiling is up, rooms have wood ceilings in, cedar columns up, sheetrock is up throughout and the icing on the cake(balcony rails).

Pictures don't do it justice.......

Hopefully the weather starts cooling off and we get started on the outdoor kitchen soon.
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks great. Really enjoying this thread.

Comment

Great work, y'all are doing it right!

Comment

Very nice.....

Comment

I have enjoyed working on it, but I am ready to finish it and get on to the next project.
                      Outdoor Kitchen!

Comment

More progress on the cabin

Its been a while since I updated progress to the cabin at the Harahey Ranch

Check out the doors Millman (Ron) made for the interior.
                        We also got the coffee/whiskey drinking front porch done.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just caught up! What an awesome place. And the skill that has gone into it thus far ! Yall are getting it done right .

I'll be watching this thread for a while .

Best to yall out there this fall .

Comment

Well done boys! Looking forward to seeing some blood under the shed this year. We hunt a bit south of ya, horns sure look good this year. Have you pulled cards or hunted yet?

Comment

Blood? Heck we don't hunt.....we build stuff. Horns do look good this year but patterns are all screwed up. Not sure when the natural forage will be gone this year there is so much. We'll be there waiting when it is.......

Comment

Awesome thread. Doing it up right. Lots of memories being built!

Comment

Working...
                                X