TBH BLOOD DOG TRACKING, TRAINING, & RECOVERY Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Thanks for the welcome man much appreciated.

Thank you for the info on a pup! Really love the color combination of you pup TUCO and would love to find one like that.

I will definitely be sending him a pm.
    Steve has the brother to my pup so that might work out well for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5168.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	24314765

And the other pup you liked (ds64d's pup), is from Steve's last litter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cam 1A.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	24314766

Comment

Anyone ever used this stuff? I don't have any deer blood

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
        Interesting for sure. I may give it a try. It says for use with his system. Guess I gotta go to the website and see what else he's selling with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Interesting for sure. I may give it a try. It says for use with his system. Guess I gotta go to the website and see what else he's selling with it.

They had his "kit" at bass pro. All it was, was a bottle of that stuff and a fake antler. For $40. I have tons of sheds so I just bought the track stuff for $8

Comment

They had his "kit" at bass pro. All it was, was a bottle of that stuff and a fake antler. For $40. I have tons of sheds so I just bought the track stuff for $8

Comment

I gotta get her out in the woods soon. She's turning into a couch potato already lol

lol cool pic

Comment

I bought a bottle of the blood scent and 2 of the 8"x8" deer hides. Seems to work pretty good. That said, I've only used it for a couple of mock trails.

Comment

Got a buddy in the Houston area giving these pups away. Leopard/Cur mix. 2 male 2 female. PM me if your willing to pick up one or all

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
                    Steve has the brother to my pup so that might work out well for you.

[ATTACH]633740[/ATTACH]

And the other pup you liked (ds64d's pup), is from Steve's last litter.

[ATTACH]633741[/ATTACH]
                    That would be awesome. Great looking pups!

Comment

Got a buddy in the Houston area giving these pups away. Leopard/Cur mix. 2 male 2 female. PM me if your willing to pick up one or all
                      ask 200 and then mark down 2 100. be gone quick When giving a dog away they seem to go slower.

Comment

Recent of red getting big,smart, and defiant at times lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post

Recent of red getting big,smart, and defiant at times lol
                          That is a great photo AD.

He is getting BIG!

Comment

Yea a BIG baby lol, will be home on the 5th of Aug. Hoping to get down to sam canes and get some blood and the fun will start
                            Attached Files

Comment

another short little trail we did yesterday. I think its time for us to go do some longer harder ones.

Comment

red sure is pretty. Do you ever get asked if he is a pit? I get it none stop. I had a guy at petsmart last night tell me I been lied to. He knows all about dogs and been raising pits his whole live and can gaurantee you my jenna is a pit. I just laughed and said ok, have a good one sir.

Oh and how I can relaite to the defiant part. She has become comfortable at our home. Started learning simple commands and boundries, then bam.... all the sudden crack head pup is back. Tell her no and she gives you a look like whos gonna stop me then attacks the baseboards again. Next day a total angle. Women... I tell you

Comment

Working...
                                X