Terrel Owens -----Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrel Owens -----Hall of Fame?

So, the inductees will be announced tomorrow. I get it, they knelt for the National Anthem and I know most of you have boycotted the NFL, as have I, but I was wondering....Do you think that TO deserves to be in the HOF?

I lean towards yes because of his stats, but at the same time I lean towards a LARGER NO because of the way he played the game. Bad ethics and behavior has put a large black cloud over his head for the voters.

This is his 3rd year of eligibility to get voted in.

Other possibles are Brian Urlacher, Randy Moss and the infamous Ray Lewis, which I think will be a first time ballot winner!

TO should've been a first ballot hall of fame'r

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      I agree by stats, but what about his attitude and locker room antics? Just asking.....Not confrontational

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
        I agree by stats, but what about his attitude and locker room antics? Just asking.....Not confrontational
        Personally, I don't think off field antics should have anything to do with the hof. That is for the players that were the some of the best on field performers of their day. TO was an absolute horror for defenses. He could jump like a basketball player, and could hit you like a fullback. I wasn't a fan of all the off field bull **** he brought to the table, but I still believe he has earned his spot in the hall.

Comment

He should have gotten in last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He should have been a first ballot HOFer. Dude was a beast on the field. Off the field is just that, off the field. Ray Lewis pretty much had a hand in a murder and he's probably going in on his first try. He was the greatest LB of his generation.

Comment

I agree with what you guys are saying, but this is from Chris Carter...

"Terrell Owens should be in the Hall of Fame as a first ballot, given the numbers. But now, they came up with some criteria that now the locker room is an extension of the playing field, and we had never ever heard that before."

Does this affect him? Remember, he has to have 80% of the votes from 48 people.....Therefore, does that black cloud affect his chances?
              Last edited by bowsticker; 02-02-2018, 08:14 AM. Reason: Wrong use of AFFECT or EFFECT LOL

Comment

I thought you didn't watch sports?....

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  Ray Lewis pretty much had a hand in a murder and he's probably going in on his first try. He was the greatest LB of his generation.
                  Can't argue with this point either LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I thought you didn't watch sports?....
                    I usually don't, but these guys played when I did watch it...My knowledge of these rules and stats are things that I searched when I did watch.....Be nice Jason...It is Friday! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                      x2

Comment

If Lewis goes in Owens should go in. If you hold Owens accountable for his off the field behavior then you certainly have to hold Lewis to the same accountability. My guess is Lewis in and Owens out. Just another reason not to like or watch the NFL and their hypocrisy.

Comment

Should have went in first ballet

Comment

their are cocaine guys in there, busted with strippers guys in there etc. TO is being kept out buy pencil whipping sissy boys who did not TO outside of the game. you be hard pressed to find one actual football players that would say no to TO in hall of fame

Comment

Hall Of Lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X