2 Free Tickets to Full Draw Film Tour - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Free Tickets to Full Draw Film Tour - Fort Worth

We had a guy that bought a couple tickets online for the Full Draw night at Cinnamon Creek Ranch next Saturday, July, 21. He got his dates crossed up and has to attend a bachelor party instead.

He didn't want a refund, but requested we give them to a first responder, veteran or active duty service member that would like to attend.

Show starts at 4:00. there is another thread with all the details.
    First Come First Serve.

Details:

3D Fun Shoot Starts at 10:00 - **Special BHA rate for shooters
    Film Starts at 4:00

Concessions open all day and cold drinks available.

We will hold a huge raffle with fly fishing gear, SixSite gear, A couple Yeti coolers, strings/cables, vortex binoculars, a full First Lite kit and lots more.

Also, those in attendance will be entered into the Full Draw Raffle held this fall for tons of top gear including a Hoyt Bow. For more information on the film tour:

To buy tickets: ($10 in advance $15 at the door)

Tickets for Fort Worth, TX - Backcountry Hunters & Anglers in Roanoke from ShowClix. Hosted by Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Come out and support Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Backcountry Hunters & Anglers seeks to ensure North America's outdoor heritage of hunting and fishing in a

Did i mention cold beverages.
    The proceeds go to a great cause and it is going to be a great time. We are working hard to make sure it is.

Out of town and need lodging? We are blocking some rooms at the Marriot Residence Inn right down the road($99 for studio suite). Mention Full Draw Film Tour when booking . Phone: (817) 750-7000

Comment

ttt for the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shallowater View Post
        ttt for the afternoon.

No one interested in this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bump for you buddy. These Texas boys need to get with the BHA program. Judging by the elk thread there are plenty of people that should be interested!

Comment

first ive heard of this full draw film tour...what exactly is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
                first ive heard of this full draw film tour...what exactly is it?

It is a collection of bow hunting films. Take a look at the trailer here:

A show for all ages— its bowhunting adventure on the “Big Screen!” Come with us as we take the hunting cinema experience to the next level. You…

It’s always a great night. See the main thread about it for more details.

Comment

I'll take them.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    I'll take them.

They are yours. See you at the show Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X