X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good! Can’t wait till next Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just like everything else in the world these days. Had to change the channel in the first 5 minutes due to nobody having a vocabulary.

Comment

She did give him the option to go down the hall....just saying

Comment

We’re hooked and ready for next week at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
            She did give him the option to go down the hall....just saying
            I don’t think I ever saw a hall

Comment

Reckon it will be on on demand?

Comment

Great show. Got dvr set for next week.

Comment

I watched it, it was ok, will watch the next one.

Comment

I'm surprised everyone here isn't boycotting all of TV...."****ec hollyweird libtards!"

Comment

I liked it overall. I thought I cussed a lot, but those folks like to drop some F bombs lol. I love the scenery. I didn't like the part where they pulled the baby calf, then the calf got right up and sprinted off....like it was at least a few days old. Since the show is about a ranch, they should have been a little more accurate with that part.

Comment

Wasn't to bad. Although, that calf sure took off right after being pulled..lol

Comment

Thought it was a good start and looking forward to next week!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            I liked it overall. I thought I cussed a lot, but those folks like to drop some F bombs lol. I love the scenery. I didn't like the part where they pulled the baby calf, then the calf got right up and sprinted off....like it was at least a few days old. Since the show is about a ranch, they should have been a little more accurate with that part.
                            Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                            Wasn't to bad. Although, that calf sure took off right after being pulled..lol
                            I noticed more than just that little part where I was like “eeehhh, ok” lol

Comment

longmire still rules!

Comment

It was good, but not great. It could be a lot closer to great if they went to the trouble to be more realistic with the ranching scenes... I mean, anyone who was raised on a cattle operation and has spent time with horses can't help but be critical of several of the scenes from the first episode. It actually started with the horse that was wounded by the wreck in the opening scene... he wasn't even wild eyed or spooky from the trauma, they just tossed in some whickering and called it good. They also kinda lost me when they pulled up to a gate, then threw the calf pullers over it and climbed it. Nah, that ain't how it woulda happened. There's several other similar things but that newborn calf runnin' off like he was almost a ropin' calf really made a statement on just how unauthentic the cowboy scenes are going to be done. I am a big Kevin Costner fan and based on his previous work it's a bit surprising that these things are overlooked in a project that he is involved in.

Like many of us, I will choose to overlook the lack of realism enough to enjoy the raw entertainment and high drama that the show brings. It's just Hollywood anyway, right? What more can we really expect?

Comment

Working...
                                X