Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logan and I are looking forward to it!

Comment

As of today (Wednesday, May 7) we have 133 pre-registrations. With more coming in daily.
      Do you need to pre-registar? No, it does save you money if you do.
      Pre-registrations need to be received by Thursday May 15.

Comment

Registrations will open Saturday May 17 at 8am and Sunday May 18 at 8:30am if you wait to sign up when you get to the shoot.

Comment

This time next week I'll be sitting under a shade tree at the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
            This time next week I'll be sitting under a shade tree at the range.
            I hope i can take the time to just sit back in the shade. Going to be a busy week/weekend. Also hope i have time to practice more before the shoot

Comment

4 more days and a wakeup.

Comment

As of yesterday (Monday) we have 159 pre registrations!!
                This is a record number.
                You can still sign up when you get here.
                Rain moving thru today and tomorrow, predicting sun with temps ranging from 50 in the mornings and highs around 80 on both Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Getting excited!!

Comment

Getting ready. This was with my Weaver from 10 to 25 yards. Hope I can shoot like this over there, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
                      As of yesterday (Monday) we have 159 pre registrations!! This is a record number.
                      You can still sign up when you get here.
                      Rain moving thru today and tomorrow, predicting sun with temps ranging from 50 in the mornings and highs around 80 on both Saturday and Sunday.
                      Does that count mine? I hope the camp finds a good use for the $$$!

Bisch

Comment

Does and done/will. Will miss having you there. But the artist will have a good drawing of you to remember you by.
                        The stories will be good, weather looking great, no better company and food.
                        Be safe, have fun, shoot a good one.

Comment

I sent you another PM, Bill!

Bisch

Comment

I am gonna make it Sunday..... Looking forward to seeing everyone

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                              I am gonna make it Sunday..... Looking forward to seeing everyone
                              Whatever you do, stay away from Arvin's bows at the practice range!

Glad you are going to make it. Wish I could be there to catch up a bit. I hope all is going well with you!

Bisch

Comment

It is bud give me a shout soon to catch up, just been buried with work.... I'll miss seeing you but will be making my way to the ranch soon so let's plan a happy hr stop in transit, good luck on the bear hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X