X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      McCain has always been a big government progressive masquerading as a hero conservative. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at all the morons in Arizona that have kept him in office all these years.
      Ya....I've been amazed how they keep re-electing him year after year. Got to give him credit, he plays both sides very well.

Comment

McCain is a snake. Always has been. This country and each of us need to elect the oldest person on the ballot from now on. That way we only get screwed by that person for so long until they die because we are getting from both sides. At least with the Dems I expect it. That's the only term limits we will ever have in our system.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          McCain has always been a big government progressive masquerading as a hero conservative. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at all the morons in Arizona that have kept him in office all these years.

This. People seem to forget that he won the nomination, then just practically rolled over and let Obama waltz in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

McConnell and the rest of the swamp donkeys appear to be relieved.

Comment

Yep. So are the millions that get to keep their healthcare.

Comment

There is hell to pay. If each of us did our job and informed 10 voters of the treachery these slime balls have hung around our necks like a dead chicken, we may prevail. Let's get it done and get these losers out of D.C.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                  Yep. So are the millions that get to keep their healthcare.

I know, you cannot answer this because your head is in your vagina but try to stay with me:

What about the people who, because of Treason Care, lost or can no longer afford insurance they once had?

Step up to the plate and play big boy games and answer the question.

Comment

Single payer!!! Look it up on the inter web thingy.

Comment

Soooooooo, as stated, you can't answer the question.
                      Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 07-28-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I just did!!! Single payer. Health care for ALL.

Comment

well it sounds good don't it. who is going to pay for it? my taxes are high enough right now.
                          do you think single payer will help out the economy or will it drive business out of the country.
                          just something to ponder.

Comment

That'd cost more than we have. It'd fail right out of the gate, just like Obummercare.

Comment

Here are some questions to make my point:

When was the last time YOU had to financially meet payroll for employees? To be more specific, the money came from your account.

When people or companies cannot afford your delusional utopia, what should happen to them? Imprisonment, torture, execution?

Let's hear the financial genius that is SMC. Take your best swing.

Comment

I'm not a financial genius nor did I ever have to meet a payroll. I'm just a working dude. And all the companies I worked for paid full benifits. I have absolutely no problem paying more in taxes so everyone has healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X