• Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

My backyard Thursday night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

FIND yourself on the OCEAN - Lost Pond Rods

This pair have nylon butt sleeves for quick pull from onboard rod holders. Left blank is Glen's - setup as a 30 class stand-up rod. The right rod is Cap'n Timmy's, setup for top water casting baits to tuna.

Not one rod like it in the world - each is unique. This is how I spend my winters - hooking up my fishing compadres. These rods will see some serious action and get fully tested on fish over 100lbs.

Comment

In the cold morning haze.
          Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

A cold rainy day....

Comment

Second rut kicked in here and tempers flared late this evening.

Comment

Christmas in Canada

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

My boy loves him a good burger. Tookies in Seabrook delivers that every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I need to get to seabrook one day very soon!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Tempers are still flaring....

Comment

Tookies is the best

Comment

Cold rainy weather - perfect for Cabin Fever offshore rod builds! Calstar Grafighter blanks, American Tackle Reel seats, Fuji SIN II Guides, PacBay threads, Threadmaster & Flexcoat thread treatment, AFTCO & Stewart aluminum butts (on two of the four), UB40 Rod Bond cement and a lot of hours each, of custom thread wrap. The best stuff you can buy to build a custom rod......I don't cut corners.

Fuji SIN II ring guide material.....it's the stuff JET TURBINE ENGINE BEARINGS are made of. Heat and wear is no issue.....you can run stainless steel line thru these rings without a single problem, heat and or wear. Better than SIC......it's the NEW NEW.

Stick on the far right, 50 - 80 class stand-up. 80 lb to Unlimited line class blank - it's made for anything swimming in the Gulf of Mexico.

Making friends happy.........the Bob Marley freak on the left, is my 30 wide stand-up stick for Wahoo. Wahoo and Yellowfin offshore trip NEXT MONTH - OH HELLS YEAH!

Next on my list, a 13ft Carolina Cast Pro 3-6 blank - built for PINS Pompano matched to an AKIOS 666 Shuttle reel. This build cast goal, 180 to 200 yard casts. Have one at 12ft that hits 180........this one should push a few more yards. Titanium guides with SIC rings - guides alone run over 200 bucks for the set but, those few ounces of weight saving in TI Steel = Extra yards to bust casts over the 3rd bar on PINS.

Some serious Fishing **** boys!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 12-26-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

AKIOS 666 & Daiwa 7HTMag Tournament on a pair of self built CCP blanks. American Tackle & Fuji Titanium guides. 12ft & 13fT - Pompano surf sticks! They go LONG REAL LONG!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 01-14-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome as usual bud!
                                Happy to own a couple of RZ customs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X