white bass spawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
    I can run on pad if you ever want to learn the route give me a holler. Some of spring Bass spots are way up there.
    I haven't done it in years. Freaked a dude out once running to wild wood to crappie fish

Killed piles of ducks in there before the houses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I haven't done it in years. Freaked a dude out once running to wild wood to crappie fish

Killed piles of ducks in there before the houses.

LOL,, it will make a partner's pucker factor go up. Its almost as bad as running the boat lanes on the north end of Toledo .

Comment

If any of you Conroe people know how to run the lake north of 1375 towards little stubblefield , the males are stacked around wildwood shores . I'm a largemouth fisherman and couldn't keep those things off my squarebills
        Dont tell me that, I still dont have my boat ready and Im working all weekend! Wanna get out there bad

Comment

LOL,, it will make a partner's pucker factor go up. Its almost as bad as running the boat lanes on the north end of Toledo .
          . This guy wasn't even in the boat with me!

Me and pops made a spring run up there. The guy was fishing at the mouth of the northern canal. He was about 75 yards from where I would come down off step. My route did a little winding down a creek channel and I guess he waiting for us to crash.

When we trolled by him he said "been here before huh?"

Dad did white knuckle the passenger grab bar the first time I took him though.

Comment

Following

Comment

Anybody fish fork for the white bass spawn? Guessing most of the spawning is on points?

Comment

Well we had a few extra hours to hit the neches Saturday. 0 fish. I'm thinking the few below freezing days has the water still too cold. A couple weeks of decent weather should have them running (I hope)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

The wife and I are going to give it a try in George west today have the yaks loaded up getting ready to head out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                    The wife and I are going to give it a try in George west today have the yaks loaded up getting ready to head out.
                    Good luck. Im am almost done getting the old jonboat ready to go. new depth finder and trolling motor. I am ready to catch some fish!

Comment

A buddy got into them pretty good yesterday. Fished a creek within the city limits....[emoji3]

Comment

I might go check some deep holes for pre stage run tomorrow, while I'm checking out how well the new troller works.

Comment

Boys it was SLOW! Only managed a handful today. Most people on the water had similar results. A few guys fly fishing had limits.

Comment

Think they're up in the rivers with this warm weather? May try and check waco this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody in East Texas know where to go in between Lufkin and Jasper?

Comment

Got 8 this morning at Jessie Jones. One fat girl and the rest males.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X