No announcement yet.

It's ON! Semi-live from South Africa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great recounts of the hunt, and the bull is beautiful.

-Bones

Comment

Dang it !! I KNEW IT !! Must be some kind of Conspiracy !! LOL . My arra probably got Lost in the quiver ! LOL

Comment

Sweet

Comment

That story of the Nyala is incredible. I am so happy for you that you got to accomplish your childhood dream. Truly awesome! Congrats again!

I am sure glad my name on that arrow didn't jinx ya! whew! big sigh of relief on my side of the green screen.

Thanks for letting us tag along.

Comment

Great stuff Shiloh! Congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandgolf View Post
              Dang it !! I KNEW IT !! Must be some kind of Conspiracy !! LOL . My arra probably got Lost in the quiver ! LOL
              Haha! Nah, it floated in an out throughout the trip! It was nocked a few times but never took flight! Looking back, I knew I shoulda used it to shoot at a monkey!

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              That story of the Nyala is incredible. I am so happy for you that you got to accomplish your childhood dream. Truly awesome! Congrats again!

I am sure glad my name on that arrow didn't jinx ya! whew! big sigh of relief on my side of the green screen.

Thanks for letting us tag along.
              LoL, not a jinx at all! In fact, it was the only arrow that HIT exactly were I wanted I think on the whole trip! I felt good about all of my shots, and looking back wouldn't change a thing about any of them as all my arrows flew right where I wanted them to, but the critters were just to fast for me!
              Last edited by MedicineMan7; 06-25-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Congrats to both of you on your marriage and trip! Thanks for putting our names on your arrows and taking us to Africa with you. Durk.

Comment

I Guarantee it would have taken a Big Baboon!!! LMAO-- Dano

Comment

Congrats on your honeymoon and your Africa adventure . I will pinch myself till August 6th when I am supposed to get home . Arvin

Comment

Great pics man, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X