• Show
Clear All

Look at that shot!!! Plain awesome!!!

Comment

y'all have a great time,

Comment

Originally posted by MEsquivel View Post
        Look at that shot!!! Plain awesome!!!
        Exactly what I was thinking!!! That looks text book. Maybe I need to get a textbook too

Nice shooting bud!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          Hello all! To say this place is incredible would be an understatement. Although hunting overall was slower today it is still amazing to see how many animals these lands hold.
          There should be more LDPs, but we have both found out how relentless these critters are. Sahara dropped a bit low today an a blesbuck and just grAzed it's leg so no harm done. I however got a lesson on "impala 101" as my ph sAid. I'll try to get the video from him and upload when we get back. I'll be chasing nyala primarily tomorrow and Sahara is going to be after a big kudu I saw yesterday. Really really holding she gets a crack at him!
          Anyhow, it's actually 3am here. For some reason, and they said it would happen, when about 2am rolls around, I've been wide awake! Tried to get back to sleep but tonight for some reason I just can't! Service ain't great so I'll be happy if this goes thru, but will continue to send Bisch updates to keep y'all posted! (Thanks again brother!)
          Thanks for keeping up and following along on this journey! I've heard it forever, if you come over here once, you'll be trying to get back over here before u even leave and they are right!! I'm doing my absolute best to hold back as much as I can, but some of these critters that were not on my radar before are sure tempting me hard now!! Just gotta hold strong cause d hate to be divorced before I left Africa!!
          Don't sweat my friend. Just always remember, its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Y'all have fun

Comment

Congrats on all the success so far!! Hope u knockdown everything yall are after! Especially the Kudu!! They r beautiful

Comment

so who was the lucky Arrows names

Comment

Awesome stuff here, maybe one day, congratulations

Comment

11 Days and counting for me!

Comment

This is making me want to go back. Congrats on the animals. Really nice Nyala!

Comment

Nice shot! Congrats, Shiloh!

Comment

Just got back from a cruise, congrats on the fine animals. well done

Comment

Congrats guys!!

Comment

Congrats to the two of you on your kills. Especially liked the pic of Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                              Congrats to the two of you on your kills. Especially liked the pic of Bisch!
                              Hardee-har-har!!!!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Well, we finally arrived back in the states! Mot say the trip was a dream come true would be a complete understatement in the fullest!! I have dreamed of hunting in Africa for
                                More years then I can say, and to get to go over on my honeymoon of all things and to have understanding wife who AGREED and wanted to go
                                (Actually brought it up first when we were talking about destinations) is truly a dream come true.
                                The hunting was unbelievable and the animals over there were even more unbelievable. I was told before I left, and read it many times as well, that once u go, you will want to go back and I've been planning a return in my mind days before ever leaving the place! In all, we got five animals and had a few blown or missed opportunities at others, so in saying that,
                                I'll call my return trip back a "business venture" because I really feel like I got some unfinished business over there!
                                Took tons of pictures and jotted (more like scribbles with my writing ) in my notebook and will post up all the cheers, tears, laughter and fun over the next few days once we get settled back in and I can get on a computer!
                                Thanks again to all who followed along. Really wish service were better available there so I could have sent more updates and pics personally and made this as close to being there as possible, but in that want to send a big thanks to Bisch for helping keep y'all updated!!

Ps for anyone who has ever thought about going over to hunt, whether it be a longshot or a close reality, DO IT!!! It truly is an unreal place and you won't be disappointed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X