New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    It's both arms, identical pain. I don't really notice it unless lifting, curling. Pain does go away after arm is extended or relaxed. Tendinitis would make sense due to my previous elbow tendonitis. I'll research it more. Thanks!

Edit. Dr. Google shows that biceps tendonitis is at the shoulder end of the biceps and feels like shoulder pain. Usually accompanied by rotator cuff damage as well. Mine is at the other end of the biceps (inner elbow area).
    Is it into the forearm at all or just at the inner point of the elbow?

Comment

It's both arms, identical pain. I don't really notice it unless lifting, curling. Pain does go away after arm is extended or relaxed. Tendinitis would make sense due to my previous elbow tendonitis. I'll research it more. Thanks!
      Sounds like bicep tendonitis to me. I had it off and on while rehabbing my shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        Probably not use to the extra work and just needs to get reconditioned. Streatching the bicep and forearm will help
        Found this: http://www.wosm.com/wosm-resources/o...-of-the-elbow/

They were hurting for the last several months. I guess my weak azz did something while working at my property or working out with full bags of corn.

Comment

Found this: http://www.wosm.com/wosm-resources/o...-of-the-elbow/

They were hurting for the last several months. I guess my weak azz did something while working at my property or working out with full bags of corn.
          Hopefully it’ll heal up quickly for ya. The hardest thing to do is rest it.

Comment

Just finished at the gym.

Decent workout but really just wasn’t feeling it and felt weak on top of it.

Shoulders and abs tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Just finished at the gym.

Decent workout but really just wasn’t feeling it and felt weak on top of it.

Shoulders and abs tomorrow
              We all have those days. Get it with the next one

Comment

Knocked out shoulders and abs this AM

8min mile as a warm up

DB Shoulder Press /// Scissors
                Arnold press /// Toe touches
                Rope face pulls /// Russian twist
                Front shoulder raises /// planks
                Side shoulder raises /// land mines
                Shoulder flys /// Mch twist
                DB Shoulder shrugs /// ab slider /// rows
                Smith Mch shrugs /// leg lifts
                Mch Shoulder Press /// Mch crunches
                BB Military press /// decline crunches

8:30 mile to finish

All shoulders were half pyramid with increasing weight and abs were 4x12 or 4x15

Also saw the ****est thing at the gym. Watched a dude walk into the gym and sit down at a table in the front while pulling out a to go bag from McDonalds. He proceeds to eat 2 McGriddles walks to the thrash can in the back of the gym and throws away the bag. Then goes back up front and leaves in his car.... lol

If legs are feeling good then legs tomorrow and if not then just cardio

Comment

Also saw the ****est thing at the gym. Watched a dude walk into the gym and sit down at a table in the front while pulling out a to go bag from McDonalds. He proceeds to eat 2 McGriddles walks to the thrash can in the back of the gym and throws away the bag. Then goes back up front and leaves in his car.... lol
                  Nice to meet ya. Didnt want to lie to my wife when i told her I went to the gym.

Comment

Nice to meet ya. Didnt want to lie to my wife when i told her I went to the gym.
                    This is the exact scenario I imagine was being played out lol

Comment

Not sure what got into me but decided to go for a quick jog because I was bored and hunting plans fell through.... 8.5 miles later non stop jogging at 1hr and 20mins total I’m back at the apartment

Tomorrow is officially a off day lol

Comment

Awesome jog. Nice job

Comment

I'm kinda of excited. Ordered a new pair of shoes so, I can start running, on the treadmill of course, again.

Comment

Not sure what got into me but decided to go for a quick jog because I was bored and hunting plans fell through.... 8.5 miles later non stop jogging at 1hr and 20mins total I’m back at the apartment

Tomorrow is officially a off day lol
                            Good stuff. Ive been right there before because sometimes you just cant help it. I played golf today for my day off. Back at it tomorrow!

Comment

I decided to get back at it. Haven't worked out consistently since deer season started. Today I did incline bench, straight bench, decline bench followed by skull crushers and close grip bench for tris. Also did 40-60 seconds of hit between every set.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Good stuff. Ive been right there before because sometimes you just cant help it. I played golf today for my day off. Back at it tomorrow!

Sometimes you reach that zen feeling and it all just flooooooows.

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
                                I decided to get back at it. Haven't worked out consistently since deer season started. Today I did incline bench, straight bench, decline bench followed by skull crushers and close grip bench for tris. Also did 40-60 seconds of hit between every set.
                                Welcome, solid workout, keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X