• Show
Clear All

Our puppers

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shiner
      Attached Files

Comment

Just lost Gizmo the Boston. He was 14. Dang good dog. Gonna miss him. Maggie the clown is 15 months and she keeps us cracking up! She loves watching Fox and Friends in the morning!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

what a great thread

Pebbles...lost her a week ago. 13 years of friendship. It hurt
          Attached Files

Comment

<<<<<<<<

Dave

Comment

Lil Trigger.
              Attached Files

Comment

Our Boykin and our 3 YO are inseparable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those who have lost their Buddy...

Been posted many times before, but in case those who have "lost" their best canine friend, this helped me when Kuma went to the Rainbow Bridge...never hear of it until a TBH member sent me the thread....

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
                  When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Comment

Maximus, the gentle giant (unless he didn't know you and you put your hand out to momma)
                    Lived most of his life on our ranch, loved to find down game, even retrieved a duck from a pond for me once.
                    He left us about two years ago, but he'll never be forgotten.Click image for larger version

Name:	73648_455820846436_6305836_n(1).jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	24543028Click image for larger version

Name:	216980_10150159461951437_2053287_n(1).jpeg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	24543029Click image for larger version

Name:	1935600_112117061436_42122_n(1).jpeg
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	24543030

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Ol Boone dog. He's one heck of a dog. Cant wait to work with him on his second dove season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Love this thread! Here are my two idiots. Maverick (aussie) and Hans (GSP)
                        Attached Files

Comment

My sweet Lorrie. Bought from a TBHer. 1/2 JRT 1/4 pit 1/4 catahoula

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy Mason!

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                              Not just my buddy, my partner!
                              Great picture! When they get low like that.. its on! My dad was K9 for 29 years

Comment

Duke

Duke. He has a motor that just won't stop. First is in late December, the second is last week. Love watching him grow and learn.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X