Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping this at the top. TTT

Comment

Unless things have changed you can buy these straight from China for even cheaper. I'll try to find the links.

Comment

It was deal extreme website. I think the lumens are less but prices are way cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          It was deal extreme website. I think the lumens are less but prices are way cheaper.
          My guess would be that if the lumens are different, they either aren't the same lights, or they are B level versions. One of the things I've loved about Thorfire, is they stand behind their product. A friend of mine had a problem with one of his lights not holding memory correctly, and they replaced it right away. I'll pay a little more for a company I have faith in and a guarantee like that!

Comment

Bought 2 for no real reason at all. The fleshlight comment made me do it lol

Comment

Ordered two. Got them a couple of days ago -- very bright! (using regular battery)

Comment

If someone can help me post a pic of my frakenlight il let u see how it's done. It's super easy, just a surefire g2 nitrolon body 2 cr123 batteries and a Chinese eBay head. For the total of 30 bucks...cant be beat. These little lights are good but il stick to my sure fire frakenlight.

Comment

I got mine today. If you are expecting something that feels solid in your hand you will be disappointed. It has a good beam but does not feel solid like the Fenix LD12 or Streamlight. It is another decent one to have around at a good price but not one I will keep next to a firearm for emergencies.

Comment

Well thanks again BowVista. I just ordered myself another flashlight because of you. The other lights I've purchased from your recommendation have worked out very well so I'm sure this little jewel will be just as awesome.

I did not buy the lithium battery (yet). I'd like to see how it does with a AA battery first before I go spending all that extra loot for batteries and chargers. Has anyone tried it with just an AA battery? If so were you pleased?

Comment

One more question: Since we are on the subject of flashlights I cannot seem to find a good headlight. All the ones I buy are either battery hogs or just don't seem to stay working. Does anyone have a good headlight recommendation for bow hunting? It's so nice to be hands free sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                        My guess would be that if the lumens are different, they either aren't the same lights, or they are B level versions. One of the things I've loved about Thorfire, is they stand behind their product. A friend of mine had a problem with one of his lights not holding memory correctly, and they replaced it right away. I'll pay a little more for a company I have faith in and a guarantee like that!
                        Those things are nice but the ones I'm talking about are 1/5th of the price. I buy cheap lights so when people lose them I don't get mad

They appear to be the same, so maybe a B version.

Comment

Last night at my property did a make sure I'm not crazy check. Fraken light destroyed that light by a long shot. My son did enjoy playing w it though. Not gona lie I do have another one coming. I've got 2 kids so I got an for them so they 'll keep their hands off of my good ones

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            One more question: Since we are on the subject of flashlights I cannot seem to find a good headlight. All the ones I buy are either battery hogs or just don't seem to stay working. Does anyone have a good headlight recommendation for bow hunting? It's so nice to be hands free sometimes.
                            Fenix HL55, best headlamp I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. Our family now has 4 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                              Here's the headlamp I use. Runs off AAA batteries, and works great for me. I use it about 4 times a week around my house/shop and have zero complaints.

Comment

Some of you guys down close to Htown might be thankful for these lights. Hoping you don't need them, but I'd definitely be thankful to have plenty of lights if it was me!

Praying for you guys who might spend some time wet and dark!

Comment

Working...
                                X