No announcement yet.

2017 First Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see this back going.....I'll shoot it in the morning!!

Comment

I decided to catch up and shoot the 1st target to. Hunting rig, then target rig.
      not bad![emoji41]
      Well the current target I did the same...hunting rig, then target rig....[emoji849]not close enough.

Comment

This technically doesent count as a "1st shot" bc I shot at it last night for the 1st time since winter. Made a couple of adjustments to form and shot against this evening. I'd say the adjustments were effective

Comment

I didn't get a chance to shoot it this weekend. The only free time I had was after dark both Saturday and Sunday. Ill shoot the next one.

Comment

Looks like Briar Friar is the winner. Don't know if we are closing the shots on Sunday or Monday, but I'd say your winner.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
              Looks like Briar Friar is the winner. Don't know if we are closing the shots on Sunday or Monday, but I'd say your winner.

Yeah, lets just call it Monday at noon, to make it easier to check and keep track of.

Comment

Roger that brother

Comment

Good shootin peoples. Turkey and deer season approacheth.

This turkey peeked over a log at 25 yds and spooked your 10pt buck...go for the gusto because it wont show its vitals and its eating your corn.

Good luck.
                  Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Dangit. Turkey Lurkey lives.
                    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Turkey lives matter brother!!

Comment

Turkey lives for another day. Missed the center by about 1-3/8" or so. Going to print off a few more targets and keep practicing this shot since its a fine line between miss and hit. This is the first time I shot at 25 yards since I moved into my new house. My target is at my back fence, from my back door (under my patio) to my target is only 23 yards so I ranged around and found that from the farthest corner of my back yard to my target is 30 yards. So found a spot in between that, that was 25 yards and let an arrow fly. When I told my wife later that night she just said "Why didn't you just open the back doors and shoot from in the living room." lol. Maybe next time I'll be shooting from the air conditioning.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Me and the boy shot this today.

Here's mine...not bad.

The boys....well I was closer...lol!

Comment

Boys, he flapped and crow hopped on me right when I pulled the trigger. I think he saw me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BillF_2017 View Post
                              Boys, he flapped and crow hopped on me right when I pulled the trigger. I think he saw me.
                              It's all good, those Tom Bombs by Flying Arrow Archery would've sliced that ugly head off! [emoji12]

Comment

Well after some technical difficulties in printing this one the turkey lives. Oh so close though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X