No announcement yet.

Ammo availability-getting better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a trip to Houston yesterday to make an ammo swap with a TBH'er. After the swap I ventured to the gun show in Pasadena. I couldn't believe all the Monarch/Academy ammo in various calibers that were for sale in that place. Minimum markup was at least double some of it was more. I didn't see many people purchasing it though.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by lfd2037 View Post
      i hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.
      100%

Comment

Is this kind of like I buy tickets to the World Series or to the Super Bowl for $XX dollars, and then turn around and sell them for $*** dollars?

Asking for a friend......

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Supply and demand it’s simple if you need it bad enough pay the price if not then don’t buy it. For those that don’t want to be in that situation they should be stocked up and stay that way

Comment

If you've owned a gun more than 6 months and you don't have ammo, you must be challenged. If you seriously need ammo right now I guarantee tbh would step up. If you simply just want ammo, your ineptitude has just cost you, pay to play.

It'll return to the shelves soon enough.

Comment

Got a lot better for me. I opened a couple random boxes in the garage and they were full of AR and handgun rounds. Yay me!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                Got a lot better for me. I opened a couple random boxes in the garage and they were full of AR and handgun rounds. Yay me!
                Nice!! I stay stocked in most cases but these PIA resellers sure make it tough to go have fun.

Comment

Winning!!! You find any 45?

Comment

Yup. Self defense and winchester white box. It was like Christmas.

Comment

It’s definitely getting better. I was able to get a box of 9mm, 243 and 308 at “normal” prices. It was limited to one box per caliber, they even have two types of 243 and like 8 options for 308... and other calibers...

Comment

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
                        It’s definitely getting better. I was able to get a box of 9mm, 243 and 308 at “normal” prices. It was limited to one box per caliber, they even have two types of 243 and like 8 options for 308... and other calibers...
                        Mighty nice of you to tell us where 🍻

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Is .222 in short supply.
                          Ive got some to get rid of. Well undermarket is my best offer. PM if youre interested.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            So is it wrong to buy a ranchers cows during a bad drought for a really cheap price? Or for the rancher to sell his cows when prices are stupid high?

Or what about when I sold a stock that shot up super high and I knew it was about to come crashing down? Should I find the buyer and go give him his money back?

Maybe I missed something but why do you guys care how much people are asking for their ammo? If buyers are paying the prices why do you care so much? Can I get mad that so many guys pay too much for a new truck..If they didn't I'd get one cheaper yo know.

FTR - I haven't sold 1 bullet. I traded a box of 243 for a 20 rd 223 mag but thats it.

I will say I also will not feel bad at all when ammo is back in stock and these same people can't sell all the ammo they bought. Feel free to low ball them.
                            RiverRat1 well said, I guess the guys from the penny stock thread understand capitalism and the Bulletbitchers are just entitled communist children.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicket Luke View Post
                              RiverRat1 well said
                              Said no one. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                I hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.
                                Shame it's so Pricy

Comment

Working...
                                X