No announcement yet.

Do you think it the wrong thing to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note, I will fill the feeder if I can hunt there!

Comment

It’s kinda strange to let him set up on the property without being a member or paid hunter. If you invited him to dinner would you let him calm a bedroom in your house? I bet not. Must be more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        On a side note, I will fill the feeder if I can hunt there!
        I'll open the sacks and hand them up to you lol

Comment

It sure sounds like he's worn out his welcome...again.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            He's a leech. They are everywhere ! I'm dealing with some now, but after this season, I'm pulling up my drawers and leaving, 'cause I'm tired of the game.
            Dang Drycreek you made me laugh on that one. I have thought about leasing a place about an hour from me but I sure remember all the drama, grief and heartaches.
            bartosh, son you might as well tell him that his spot is no longer available and your truly sorry for that.

Comment

I need better friends

Comment

When did he make his last payment on the lease or the land payment???
                Hunting is over. pay or don't paly

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I would tell him the free ride is over. Make him pay, fill feeders, or not hunt
                  My thoughts exactly.

Comment

THIS is a great example of why so many land owners either say NO or are very hesitant to give others permission to hunt their land...not in all cases, but particularly in this one!

I gave permission to a guy to BOW HUNT only on my small place outside Granbury years past. All I asked was to let me know when he was coming out, pick up any trash and close all gates since I had horses. To make a long story short, he violated EVERY simple request I had so after a month...told him to STAY off or I would call the SO for trespassing!

I would NOT hesitate for one second to end your situation! Nice gesture and as happens too many times...you got taken advantage of...END IT!

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
                      He is not really my friend. He was an old out side sales rep that my dad and uncle became good friends with. He then bought one of our sister companies and has become better friends with my dad and uncle after purchasing the other company that we had.
                      You may be the nicest chap on tbh...you op sounds like it was just invited to come hunt a cull & I would have barked once he showed with a feeder, but don't know the details.

Go shoot that deer & set limitations and/or ask him to remove his stuff if he is not agreeable to your wishes. Remember, you are in charge & do not need to be bashful regardless of the relationship.

Comment

Dude, it’s your land. Do what YOU want!

Comment

How much money do you make off of the business relationship with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would tell him to not come back until I killed the big 10 and then I would supply him game cam pics of deer he could take and pics of what is off limits. If he messes that up once then he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                              I'd hunt it. Your letting him hunt for free.

Comment

Well if you're this scared to do something on your own land give me a address and a gate combo and I'm coming to shoot the buck! And I'm not going to let you say no to that either lol

Comment

Working...
                                X