Clear All

Thanks . rear pass door was clogged .

Comment

F150 tip of the day.

Buy a tundra......

Comment

Some people......

Comment

Yea momma got a car that does that after the neighbor backed into that door...

Comment

What is clogging up the holes ?

Comment

Mine did the same thing this week. I had to google it to figure out the solution. My little drain hole in the front of the door was plugged with dirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd never have a moon/sun roof.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Replace the seal on your third brake light that mounts on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                    What is clogging up the holes ?
                    Just muck and dirt from what I could tell

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
                      Replace the seal on your third brake light that mounts on the roof.
                      Had to do this on my 04’ as well as my 13”. Can’t figure out why they haven’t done anything about that one

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
                        Had to do this on my 04’ as well as my 13”. Can’t figure out why they haven’t done anything about that one
                        Not sure either, a buddy of mine got tired of replacing his, he used clear silicone all the way around. Hasn't had a problem since.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          F150 tip of the day.

Buy a tundra......
                          Thought about it but it is now paid for, new trucks are super expensive and I plan (hope) to drive this thing for another 5-8 years. Only put about 10-11k Miles a year on it. I am buying another 5 year extended warranty (still working on quotes since it’s all negotiable). $2,500 warranty for next 5 years vs $45,000 new truck. That is the question.

Comment

I am buying another 5 year extended warranty (still working on quotes since it’s all negotiable). $2,500 warranty for next 5 years vs $45,000 new truck. That is the question.[/QUOTE]

I guess I have been living under a rock because I was not aware of an additional extended warranty. Is the new extended warranty a Ford factory warranty or from somewhere else?

Comment

Thanks I have 3 Fords. I've never noticed this issue, but I will check it out now.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
                                Not sure either, a buddy of mine got tired of replacing his, he used clear silicone all the way around. Hasn't had a problem since.
                                They're the worst about leaking. If you ever have it removed for any reason you need to do the silicone because it will leak after you put it back on.
                                We have to silicone them all the time in our shop. Ford, chevy, gmc, toyota, dodge. All of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X