No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting anxious! Can't wait to put down some pork!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1458313585655.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	24436401Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1458313599278.jpg
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	24436402 I'm doing all I can to keep my mind off of it I'm ready to stick some pork

Comment

What did you catch that Coke bottle on?

Comment

A redneck

Comment

I was showing how big those white bass were

Comment

Nice white bass.

Comment

As a reminder:
                Ranch Address

1633 Co. Rd 1345

Clarksville, TX 75426

From Clarksville: Take Hwy 37, go south 3.1 miles to Co. Rd 1345, Turn Left and travel 1.5 miles, we are located on the left.

From Texarkana: Take I-30 to exit 199, go right on Hwy 82 to Clarksville.

From Dallas: Take I-30 East to Mt Vernon exit 146, go North on Hwy 37 when you get to the 4-way check your milage and continue appx 11 miles to Co. Rd 1345. Turn Right, go 1.5 miles, we are on the left.

Comment

Just a few pictures from past TBH Trad Hog Hunts to get everyone pumped up.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                    Just a few pictures from past TBH Trad Hog Hunts to get everyone pumped up.
                    You are missing one... but I am sure everybody is glad you left if out

Comment

Here's some more!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        You are missing one... but I am sure everybody is glad you left if out
                        I seriously started to put a picture of FeatherFlinger and his semi-nude hog retrieval, but didn't want to get this thread whacked!

Comment

Here's a couple I have. I have omitted THAT pic to save the thread.

Comment

Found one more of Phillip and me after a couple of close calls. Fun times for sure!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1801.JPG
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	24436827

Comment

What's wrong with this pic? It's just a man in his shorts showing off his kill!
                              Last edited by Featherflinger; 03-22-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Shorts!!!? That wrist watch is the only thing you're wearing

Comment

Working...
                                X