Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    Seriously man it’s Vegas and he was a regular and a high roller. He could have had midgets in those bags and tipped the bellhop and all would have been cool.
    I think He would have got more attention if no one was helping him as a regular.
    Fill a small suit case up with .223 ammo, lift it and get back with me...

Comment

Vegas Cover Up

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Fill a small suit case up with .223 ammo, lift it and get back with me...

How many rounds did he have? 27 pounds is about 1000 rounds of .223 ammo. One large suitcase with 2000 rounds at 54 pounds and I don’t think anyone would question it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 03-22-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

My next question is how is it that a New York media outlet ended up with theses video clips..
        According to the news footage I saw, it was MGM that released this hand picked stuff directly to the yanks...

Comment

Finally some dang footage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            According to the news footage I saw, it was MGM that released this hand picked stuff directly to the yanks...
            That makes sense.. So now we know he was at the Mandalay Bay. According to "them" he was a request guest.. So we know they smuggled guns and ammo into a room... Oh wait we already knew this based on the guns being in the room and him being dead in the room shot in the head...

Now show use something we didn't know.... I want to see the hallway footage, WITH DATES and TIMES, of who went in and out of his room... At least show use some footage of a wounded security gaurd hobbling around..

If it was this easy folks these would have surfaced a week after the shooting...
            Think about it..

Comment

That makes sense.. So now we know he was at the Mandalay Bay. According to "them" he was a request guest.. So we know they smuggled guns and ammo into a room... Oh wait we already knew this based on the guns being in the room and him being dead in the room shot in the head...

Now show use something we didn't know.... I want to see the hallway footage, WITH DATES and TIMES, of who went in and out of his room... At least show use some footage of a wounded security gaurd hobbling around..

If it was this easy folks these would have surfaced a week after the shooting...
              Think about it..
              And yet you continue.

I think jerp said it best. It won't matter what evidence comes out, the conspiracy people won't believe it anyway. I think you fit that perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                And yet you continue.

I think jerp said it best. It won't matter what evidence comes out, the conspiracy people won't believe it anyway. I think you fit that perfectly.
                So they show use the obvious and you good with that? Do You honestly think that it was this simple?? Man a defense attorney would love for you to be the prosecutor... It would be a Cake walk.. And yea I don't believe that it was this simple. Cut and dried. That's my choice..

Comment

So they show use the obvious and you good with that? Do You honestly think that it was this simple?? Man a defense attorney would love for you to be the prosecutor... It would be a Cake walk.. And yea I don't believe that it was this simple. Cut and dried. That's my choice..
                  Really? The obvious? You claimed you didn't believe he got all that hardware and ammo up to his room. Now you STILL claim that that much ammo would be so heavy that it should have raised a red flag. Someone told you how much 1000 rounds of 223 weighed, and you shut up. Give me a freaking break!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Really? The obvious? You claimed you didn't believe he got all that hardware and ammo up to his room. Now you STILL claim that that much ammo would be so heavy that it should have raised a red flag. Someone told you how much 1000 rounds of 223 weighed, and you shut up. Give me a freaking break!
                    I claimed that he didn't do it without help(the FBI's initial claim)By himself.. Was I wrong?

I give. You win...
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 03-23-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I claimed that he didn't do it without help(the FBI's initial claim)By himself.. Was I wrong?

I give. You win...
                      Lol! I don't even carry my own bags to my room in Vegas. Stretching to say the least.

Comment

New Bcam footage released.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hTUQR_qeE"]Las Vegas shooting bodycam: police breach Oct. 1 gunman’s door at Mandalay Bay - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yea the video that plays after that one is much more interesting!!

Comment

The FBI has a serious credibility problem in general. They have lied about investigations and bungled several cases lately. Their silence about this case is only fueling that they are lying or covering something up. I don't know if there was one or 50 shooters but something stinks about this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that is was only a lone shooter and the FBI knew he might do this and didn't do anything to stop it. I'm not implying that the FBI wanted it to happen, more that they have become incompetent. I don't know but I can only hope the truth about what happened comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                              The FBI has a serious credibility problem in general. They have lied about investigations and bungled several cases lately. Their silence about this case is only fueling that they are lying or covering something up. I don't know if there was one or 50 shooters but something stinks about this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that is was only a lone shooter and the FBI knew he might do this and didn't do anything to stop it. I'm not implying that the FBI wanted it to happen, more that they have become incompetent. I don't know but I can only hope the truth about what happened comes out.
                              My bet is that this was a gun deal, that the Feds either knew about and we're watching or they were actively involved in, and that gun deal went bad.. Whatever the case was there is no doubt we are being fed a line of BS..
                              You are right.. They lie constantly and have 0 credibility.. The truth will eventually surface.. It always does but it won't matter to most...

Comment

My bet is that this was a gun deal, that the Feds either knew about and we're watching or they were actively involved in, and that gun deal went bad.. Whatever the case was there is no doubt we are being fed a line of BS..
                                You are right.. They lie constantly and have 0 credibility.. The truth will eventually surface.. It always does but it won't matter to most...
                                Rudy said it best last night in regards to all the Trump investigation. The government is the one breaking laws.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X