No announcement yet.

Sig p238?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin has one and really likes it. I like the Kahr P380.

Comment

Hands down

Crossbreed holsters

Comment

My wife loves hers and ive shot it some. Gave shooting lessons to another person with one identical to my wife's, it was very loose rattled and had a malfunction of some sort evry other round. I think it was a fluke cause ive not seen any others feelnor act like this one.

Comment

I have the 938 and it is one of my favorite!

Comment

What is different about P238 Sport 12?

Comment

Palmetto State Armory has them for $489.99. I think the only difference is the grips.

I love my P238 in the summer. I can carry it in my front pocket of my shorts with no problem. It is very accurate for such a small pistol.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-sports12.html

Comment

sweet looking pistol

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                  Palmetto State Armory has them for $489.99. I think the only difference is the grips.

I love my P238 in the summer. I can carry it in my front pocket of my shorts with no problem. It is very accurate for such a small pistol.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-sports12.html
                  You got it, saw them while looking for some AR parts and could not figure out why they are so much cheaper than the other 238s

Comment

P238 is a great carry gun, but check out the P938, basically it is the same size but in a 9MM. I have both of them, wife carries the .380 and I pack the 9mm. Can't go wrong with either one.

Comment

Nice shooting accurate gun. My wife likes it also, easy to rack the slide.

Comment

Love the p238. I've had several of the compact .380s and the Sig is by far my favorite. It has real sights, a good trigger, and it's accurate.

Absolutely love it!

But like they've said, look at the 938. I got the 238 for Maddi. I'll be getting the 938 for me.

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                          Love the p238. I've had several of the compact .380s and the Sig is by far my favorite. It has real sights, a good trigger, and it's accurate.

Absolutely love it!

But like they've said, look at the 938. I got the 238 for Maddi. I'll be getting the 938 for me.

Ike
                          Exactly what Ike said. I love my wife's gun. I can bounce a beer can at 20 yards until I run out of ammo.

Comment

I read in a couple of the reviews that the 938 has a much longer and rougher trigger. Any truth to this? People say they are less accurate with the 938 as well. Wondering if the recoil is that much more. 9 mm sure would be cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy_taker View Post
                              I read in a couple of the reviews that the 938 has a much longer and rougher trigger. Any truth to this? People say they are less accurate with the 938 as well. Wondering if the recoil is that much more. 9 mm sure would be cheaper!
                              I dont know. I bought the 938 and it shoots great for me. I went with it due to when there is a run on ammo usually I can find 9mm and seems .380 is always sold out. Plus 9 is cheaper.

Comment

Cool little guns. I got one for my wife and a couple for myself!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X