Thank you. It's going to be rough.

Comment

ya'll both DT now?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            ya'll both DT now?
            Donut tasters?

Comment

Congratulations, I met one of your coworkers a month or so ago on my East Texas lease outside of Pineland. I forget his name now but seemed to a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Donut tasters?
                Think that was already answered when you received your badge... but no... I meant DT , as in big ugly building where the homeless urinate...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Think that was already answered when you received your badge... but no... I meant DT , as in big ugly building where the homeless urinate...
                  Okay got you. Yes we are downtown but our building isn't that ugly. Outfittednicely for the crime lab and the staff. Hopefully we can stay a while.

Comment

So how many donuts did you eat in order to win this promotion contest?

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                      Congratulations, I met one of your coworkers a month or so ago on my East Texas lease outside of Pineland. I forget his name now but seemed to a good guy.
                      The only other deer hunters we have in the office is garner (bald) and Reece (glasses and bad stache). Garner has a place in east tx but I thought closer to trinity. His brother who is a trooper is on it as well.

Comment

Congrats you are where you belong! Will talk to you soon.
                        Again Chew thank you for what you have done.

Comment

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seein' this! I bet you sho-nuff glad to be able to work in genuine daylight!! All's I can say is you better watch out for ol' Quackerbox... He's got some bad mojo goin' on right now. You make plans with that dude, thay's a dang good chance you gonna get rained out!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Just now seein' this! I bet you sho-nuff glad to be able to work in genuine daylight!! All's I can say is you better watch out for ol' Quackerbox... He's got some bad mojo goin' on right now. You make plans with that dude, thay's a dang good chance you gonna get rained out!
                              Too soon!

Comment

Congrats Bobby! Are we going to see you on the First 48 soon??

Comment

Working...
                                X