• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy!!!

Comment

ahh man I can smell that from here..lol

Comment

Com'on Sept. 27th... need me some more backstraps for this one.

Comment

That sounds awesome!!! I'm gonna have to try it! Thanks!

Comment

Looks really good

Comment

Bump for an awesome recipe!

Comment

Made this today. Absolutely awesome! The thing I learned is to use big pieces of cheese, and seal it up well when wrapping with bacon so the cheese doesn't melt out. Had this happen with one of the pieces. I WILL be making this again!

Comment

I tried this one. It was a big hit. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Looks fantastic

Comment

Have a few guest for the holidays requesting this...

If I must

Comment

Been cooking it since I found this place...I've become Legend amongst friends for this and the "seafood stuffed backstrap"...I LOVE the greenscreen!

Gracias Senor!

Comment

What internal temps are y'all cooking the stuffed straps?
                          Does the Boudin cook thoroughly? The package I got said it needed to cook to 165 internal.

Comment

Well forget my previous post. What I did worked fine on the temp.

I did a couple of slight variations to this recipe, can't wait to taste it.

First off I mixed two packs of cream cheese with two fresh jalapeƱos, chopped fine, and two boudin sausages, crumbled up. Mixed well into a paste.

Followed the rest of the recipe using American cheese and pepper jack cheese and then added a heaping tablespoon of the cream cheese and boudin paste. Wrapped and seasoned then I put them on the smoker.

2 1/2 hours later at a temperature of 275 using mesquite they appear to be done with an internal temp of 175.

Our guests haven't arrived yet so I'll have to hold off on the taste test.

Comment

Mighty fine eats.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X