Obsession defcon 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession defcon 6

Has anyone shot the new defcon 6 from obsession? Just wondering what others thoughts were before I try to find one.

shot the bow this year at AtA... thought it was pretty smooth for a 6" brace but now days that is pretty common to find in these type of caliber bows.

over all felt it was a good bow great back wall easy draw cycle and shot great. others i would look in to though are the Elite impulse 31 and the defiant turbo

Comment

I shot the def con 6 next to a bowtech prodigy( performance setting) at precision archery on Thursday. I know there's a lot of obsession guys on here but both were set at 70lbs and 30" and I honestly couldn't tell much difference in draw cycles. Shot them both through the chrono with a 460 grain easton axis and the def con 6 shot about 6-7 fps faster with a full inch less of brace height. obsession makes some sweet looking bows though!

Comment

Ordered mine this week[emoji106]

Comment

I have heard nothing but great things about them. Matter of fact, I am leaning towards jumping brands and buying this bow if it shoots as good as all or saying..........................

Rwc

Comment

There's a several of them for sale in the AT Classifieds. Several different obsession models too

Comment

Shot one last week. It was smooth, fast, and pretty dead in the hand. Personally I didn't care for the grip and there was a pretty significant hump before dumping into the valley. Nice bows though.

Comment

One of their best bows to date. I myself went with a K34

Comment

Mine came in and ended up with the M6. Love this bow. Moving my nocam to backup status[emoji23]

Comment

I have the fusion 7 and love it. Traded my RPM 360 in for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X