Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
    Where is a good place to get my DL adjusted, and my bow tuned?
    Not that I am partial or anything, but go see Aaron in Lampasas. Nocked & Loaded, there on 2nd Street.

I hear Eagle Eye Ellis is pretty good at twisting strings and such as well, but that is just what I heard.

Depending on you bow, the DL might involve getting a new cam/module.

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
      went out last night and was able to get two pigs one was about 80lbs and the other was around 30. I wanted to use my bow or TC but the 30-06 won the bet (Im almost out of pork) oh well fresh pork is better than none. Im going to try to make some Canadain Bacon out of the straps the 30lb pig im going to BBQ it whole.I hope it all turns out ok.
      FLIP
      Congrats Flip

Comment

Hey all I am out br safe see ya in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
          Take Care and Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
            Stay safe brother. Stay in touch.

Comment

Anyone been out?

Comment

I guess I'm a believer now in Pig Out. I only get hog pics on camera after I put it out even though after looking at past pics the deer seem to like it better. Noticed them licking the rocks and stumps that I poured it on.

Comment

Any of my Ft Hood Brothers interested I have a target listed in another thread.

Comment

I was thinking about trying Pig Out as well.

Comment

I was thinking about trying Pig Out as well.
                      It's real thick and has a strong sweet smell. If they cross down wind with this strong breeze they should come in.

Comment

Definatly gonna try it, was also thinking about the hog wild powder.

Comment

I just noticed the Old Ft Hood thread was locked , why did they do that ?

Comment

A little disagreement between brothers. It didn't appear to be all that big a deal to me, but guess the moderator thought otherwise.

Sure wish this wind would go away, I'm wanting to do some fishing. Getting tired of eating pork. Want some fresh fish. But, don't want to fight the wind to get it. I'm such a sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                              A little disagreement between brothers. It didn't appear to be all that big a deal to me, but guess the moderator thought otherwise.

Sure wish this wind would go away, I'm wanting to do some fishing. Getting tired of eating pork. Want some fresh fish. But, don't want to fight the wind to get it. I'm such a sissy.
                              Man the wind has been killer. The kids been wanting me to take the boat out and drop some jug lines but like you too.... a sissy. It's quite irritating. Plus we just finished off the last of our fish with a family fish fry yesterday. But hey at least you got pork! I think the pigs know when I enter the forest.

Comment

Definatly gonna try it, was also thinking about the hog wild powder.
                                Never tried the powder. I don't think it could compare to the liquid smell of Pig Out. But if you do let me know how it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X