Santa Fe School shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
    They should arrest the parents. Parents should be held accountable. What are they going to say? “We had no idea what jr was up to”. Well if that is the case, then they are guilty for **** poor parenting.
    100% agree, black full length trenchcoats are not normal in summer weather either. Sue or jail the parents and a lot of these killings will stop.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Sitting here trying to clam my nerves. My son Clay was one of the students that was shot. He just got out of surgery and is doing well. He will need a few more surgeries on his left elbow. I'm not looking forward to the circus side show this is already turning into. Thanks for all your prayers. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Go home and hug your kids tonight.

Hoggslayer
      Prayers up for Clay and for your family. Prayers up for all the afflicted i by this horrible incident.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        The bully of today is not the bully we grew up around gents. They have weaponized social media so that they can go 24/7 365 and liberal laws keep the good kids from putting the bully in his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Your right, liberals have pretty much ended the opportunity for someone to put the bully in his place. But not in the private school my k8ds go to.
        Last year my 9 yo son put a pretty good gut shot on a bully and did not get into any trouble. Principle said, he probably deserved it"

Unfortunately, a good come to Jesus fisticuffs will get the good kids removed from public school these days

Comment

Sitting here trying to clam my nerves. My son Clay was one of the students that was shot. He just got out of surgery and is doing well. He will need a few more surgeries on his left elbow. I'm not looking forward to the circus side show this is already turning into. Thanks for all your prayers. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Go home and hug your kids tonight.

Hoggslayer
          Prayers for Clay, for you and your family. I can not imagine what ya'll are going through.

Comment

Hoggslayer
            We will be prayin for Clay and your family brother. ( all that this has effected ) If there is anything we can do for ya'll shoot me a pm.

Comment

Prayers up Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Unfortunately, a good come to Jesus fisticuffs will get the good kids removed from public school these days
                And labelled as a problem child for the rest of their K-12 education. Many educators now think boys being kids = problem children who need to be sedated with ADHD medicine. Glad my parents didn't listen buy that garbage (and they were trying hard to sell them on it) when I was little and acting a fool.

Comment

Found out that officer Barnes is the brother of a good friend in HS.
                  He was a couple years older than us. Please keep the Barnes family in your prayers

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers. Clay had one surgery today and is doing well. He has a cage around his arm and will need a few more surgeries on his left elbow. He was shot in the upper thigh but that one was thru and thru. Govenor Abbot, Ted Cruz and Dan Patrick were here and talked with Clay and his friends for about an hour. Please pray for those that were not as fortunate as we were. My prayers go out to everyone involved. Not looking forward to the circus side show this is already turning into.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Thanks for all the prayers. Clay had one surgery today and is doing well. He has a cage around his arm and will need a few more surgeries on his left elbow. He was shot in the upper thigh but that one was thru and thru. Govenor Abbot, Ted Cruz and Dan Patrick were here and talked with Clay and his friends for about an hour. Please pray for those that were not as fortunate as we were. My prayers go out to everyone involved. Not looking forward to the circus side show this is already turning into.

Hoggslayer

We will keep everyone involved in our prayers. THANKS for the update & tell Clay we are praying for him. God Bless y'all.

Comment

Hoggslayer
                        Continued prayers for ya'll and santa fe

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          Arming the teachers is not a reasonable solution. Armed security at every entrance and every hallway is.

Employ our vets, train them, pay them to protect our children.

What if your teachers are vets?

Comment

Glad to hear Clay is doing better. Prayers continued.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                              What if your teachers are vets?

Obviously the answer to your question would be yes.

What if your principle is a vet? ....the answer would be yes.

What if your floor cleaner was a vet? ....the answer would be yes.

However, I think you knew the answer to your question before you even posted it.

Comment

Hoggslayer
                                That is crazy. What a nightmare. Thank goodness he's ok. Best wishes to your boy and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X