World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePumaLives View Post
    All in! Group B is what I’m most excited about, lots of natural rivalries and my adopted second home country of Morocco has somewhat of a chance to make it out of the group stage. Should be a really good tournament, I think Brazil or Argentina takes it home this year. Basically, I’m rooting for anyone other than Iran, Russia, Germany or France.

Time to start saving for the 2026 Cup, I’m already excited about that!
    Man, imagine how different the stars of each team will be in 2026. I will be saving as well!!!

Comment

I'm in. Excited!

Comment

I'm still just bummed we aren't in it. Even if we didn't have a chance lol..

I usually take a week or 2 off work for the world cup and chill at bars all day but I'm just not as excited this time around..

I still have time to get into the spirit though

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
          I'm still just bummed we aren't in it. Even if we didn't have a chance lol..

I usually take a week or 2 off work for the world cup and chill at bars all day but I'm just not as excited this time around..

I still have time to get into the spirit though
          This is why I just can't get into US Soccer we don't even play on the same level as these other power house teams/countries.

I watched US Vs ARG live at the Copa America and it looked like ARG was playing thier B team subs

Man, hanging at bars all day day drinking while fans go nuts sure does sound nice!!!

Comment

I'm tuned in.

Comment

not a huge futbol fan but will watch any sporting event at the elite level competing for a World Championship. I agree with Germany repeating as they are a fine tuned machine. I like Uruguay as a dark horse and Luis Suarez will have to carry this team.

Biggest surprise in the 2018 WC is Italy not making the field. They've won the WC 4x's (most recently in 2006) and have 2 runner-up finishes. The Italian fans have got to be pretty ticked off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                not a huge futbol fan but will watch any sporting event at the elite level competing for a World Championship. I agree with Germany repeating as they are a fine tuned machine. I like Uruguay as a dark horse and Luis Suarez will have to carry this team.

Biggest surprise in the 2018 WC is Italy not making the field. They've won the WC 4x's (most recently in 2006) and have 2 runner-up finishes. The Italian fans have got to be pretty ticked off right now.
                Good call!

Comment

Can't get excited about it without our US team in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                    This is why I just can't get into US Soccer we don't even play on the same level as these other power house teams/countries.

I watched US Vs ARG live at the Copa America and it looked like ARG was playing thier B team subs

Man, hanging at bars all day day drinking while fans go nuts sure does sound nice!!!
                    Have you seen the new young guns playing in the USMNT? They're pretty good. With a little more experience, I think US Soccer has a bright future ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Kidd View Post
                      Have you seen the new young guns playing in the USMNT? They're pretty good. With a little more experience, I think US Soccer has a bright future ahead.
                      I hope you are right! I haven't kept up with them, would love to see them be competitive on the world stage!!

Comment

My son plays soccer so we will be watching. His favorite player is of course Messi so wants Argentina to win but I’ll going for Germany and I have money on them Sunday against Mexico.

Comment

World Cup Viewing at Work Leads to $3.6B in Lost Productivity The 2018 FIFA World Cup kicks off in Russia this week, and even though Team USA won’t be competing, over a third (34%) of white-collar professionals still plan to watch the month-long tournament, according to a

Almost as much as the Green Screen causes

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                            My son plays soccer so we will be watching. His favorite player is of course Messi so wants Argentina to win but I’ll going for Germany and I have money on them Sunday against Mexico.
                            He getting up early on Saturday to watch? I sure am, can't wait!

Comment

Russia crushes Saudi Arabia 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                                Russia crushes Saudi Arabia 5-0
                                Putin so happy, "free vodka for all"

Comment

Working...
                                X