Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greyman View Post
    Once fired is what I got.
    Also looking for some .45 cal bullets.
    I don't have any 45 bullets. Went all 9mm/380 a few years back. I do have some extra pistol powder that I prob won't use.

Comment

Picked up a bulk lot of 7mm Remington psp bullets. 150 grain and 175 grain flavor. Can break out into 50-100 count lots or sell as a whole. Have approximately 950 count I believe.

Comment

Trade .308 brass for 7mm mag brass

I have a ton of .308 brass willing to trade for 7mm mag brass. Will do 2 to 1.

Comment

Trade

Never saw this thread/post was interesting and will follow THX

Comment

Looking for 6.5 Creedmoor dies, bullets and brass. I have 9mm brass, bullets for 380 auto and some Unique and Power Pistol powder to trade.

Comment

These are what I have for trade. No longer looking for 8mm Mauser stuff. Looking for 6.5 Creedmoor stuff, 4350 powder or Varget.

Comment

WTB or Trade for 6.5 Creedmoor dies, H4350, and a hand priming tool. I've got some factory 45ACP ammo for trade FTF in the South Houston area.

Comment

I've got a Hornady comparator set, a Lyman powder funnel, a Redding lube pad and a RCBS case lube kit that are all unused and just taking up space.

I'm open to lots of stuff, for trade. I need 25 wssm brass, or really any wssm brass. Also looking for some .25 wssm dies. Need some Reloader 17 powder. Federal #205M primers or #210M primers. Obviously I'm willing to add cash to make up the value difference. Too many other things I'd be willing to take - above are just some things I'm REALLY looking for.

PM me if you're interested in something I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have 6mm Remington dies they aren't using anymore??? I've got $$$

Comment

Shot in the dark, looking for h110 powder

Comment

I have a Lee Pro 1000 press id like to trade for a turret press. The case feeder was set up to do 9mm and comes with 2 die holders and a set of lee 9mm carbide pistol dies. Here os a link to the same press from midway.

Im looking for a turret press with auto index. I want to be able to do rifle cartridges and just dont shoot enough to justify keeping the progressive.

I am also looking for a set of 45 ACP dies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking to trade 25lbs of #4 or #5 lead shot for 25lbs of #6. Anybody have some to trade?

Comment

I'm looking for some TAC powder if anyone has some that they want to sell, shot me a PM. I also have a RCBS Rock Chucker press that I am no longer using.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                              I'm looking for some TAC powder if anyone has some that they want to sell, shot me a PM. I also have a RCBS Rock Chucker press that I am no longer using.

I don't have any TAC powder I want to let go of but I know Ramshot shipped a lot of powder recently and online retailers have most everything, including TAC, in stock. So, even local retailers should have it in stock soon, if not already. Just a little FYI. I was looking for some Hunter for quite a while and just stocked up. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                                I don't have any TAC powder I want to let go of but I know Ramshot shipped a lot of powder recently and online retailers have most everything, including TAC, in stock. So, even local retailers should have it in stock soon, if not already. Just a little FYI. I was looking for some Hunter for quite a while and just stocked up. Hope this helps

Thanks,
                                I'll start checking again.

Comment

Working...
                                X