Clear All

Cool video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Great shooting

Comment

Very cool

Comment

That was a hell of a shot! Nice trial too. Enjoyed watching it. Thanks

Comment

Video and shot were great even with though the penetration wasn't as good as you had wanted. Actually it was perfect. Congratulations on getting another good buck with your bow. How far did he go from the shot?

Comment

Great video and shot. who is running the drone or does it just follow you?

Comment

Great video and shot....he was leaking like a sieve!!

Comment

Great video you missed your calling, you need your own TV show.

Comment

Great shot, very nice video !! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I kept hoping for a drone shot of the kill shot that would be legit but tough to make happen with the sound of the props and battery life I know ---

Comment

Great video and congrats on the deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great video and shot! Congrats.

Comment

Thanks for all the great feedback TBH'ers! Always appreciate the comments!

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                            Another great video!!! That drone footage is really cool.

Congrats, Buddy on a nice buck. That GR Carni4 tore him up.
                            Thanks Bone Thug!

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            Video and shot were great even with though the penetration wasn't as good as you had wanted. Actually it was perfect. Congratulations on getting another good buck with your bow. How far did he go from the shot?
                            About 25 yards

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                            Great video and shot. who is running the drone or does it just follow you?
                            The drone has different flight modes. It follows me

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Great video and shot....he was leaking like a sieve!!
                            Yes sir! Thanks for watching!

Originally posted by RTM View Post
                            Great video you missed your calling, you need your own TV show.
                            Lol

Originally posted by bear View Post
                            I kept hoping for a drone shot of the kill shot that would be legit but tough to make happen with the sound of the props and battery life I know ---
                            Yeah the drone is a bit loud & battery life would be an issue! I like the way you think though!

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            That flight through the barn was sweet!
                            Thanks amigo!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyayala View Post
                              Well TBH'ers, wrapped up my bowhunting video from 11-15-19! It’s a smooth 6 minute video filled with great music & a great shot on a south Texas whitetail! Arrow flies at 3:15 for those that want to cut to the chase! Hopefully you’re on vacation so you can turn up the volume, grab a drink and enjoy the video!
                              Click the link below & tap the 1080HD button!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
                              I included two links to help you guys get to the video faster!

Bowhunting South Texas Whitetail 11/15/19 - YouTube

https://youtu.be/hbSiaJz63XU
                              Great video as always... where do you find the music for your videos?

Comment

Cool video. Also, I was glad to see an actual heart shot on the video. For some reason I read the title and was expecting a TEXAS heart shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X