No announcement yet.

SPAMMER calls are getting more sneaky.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a couple a day from a number of the same prefix as mine. It used to really **** me off, but now I kind of enjoy seeing them pop up because that's one call I know I don't have to ****ing answer.

God how I HATE talking on the phone...

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I started blocking each every one of those numbers. It seems to have really helped.
      I have 100's of blocked callers on my list

Comment

The numbers are generated from calls and internet searches you make from your phone; there really is no privacy anymore. Ads on Google and social media sites use the same system to target their demographic.

Comment

I wish there was an app for a redirect when these spammers call. Redirect them to another spammer so they can have a conversation with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I get a couple a day from a number of the same prefix as mine. It used to really **** me off, but now I kind of enjoy seeing them pop up because that's one call I know I don't have to ****ing answer.

God how I HATE talking on the phone...

Stand by I will give you a call

Comment

I enjoy talking with them.
              Somehow it feels like as long as I am wasting someone else's time they aren't wasting mine. I will often get hung up on.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                Get the app called call protect. it will catch 99% of the bs calls.
                ^^^^This. I downloaded it and it's stopped them all so far except for one I think. I used to get three or four a day, including the same security system call you got.

Comment

I give the phone to my 3 year old grandson. He likes to talk on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    I give the phone to my 3 year old grandson. He likes to talk on the phone.
                    Excellent!!!

Comment

I hate telemarketers! If I wanted the item they are selling, I'd be calling them.

Comment

The latest for me is no caller ID. I get 3 a day from no caller ID.

I pay for Nomorobo and it has drastically cut down on calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

I just don't answer any numbers that aren't programmed into my cell and yes, I've missed a few calls. But anyone who is truly needing to talk to me, will leave me a message

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                            I downloaded an app called call protect (for ATT). It has helped quite a bit so if you are on AT&T it might be worth a try.
                            Do you know if it will block call calls from actual people? For example, I get calls from customers all over the country on a daily basis. Would hate to download this app and then my customers get blocked lol.

That’s part of what gets me every time too. I’m so used to out of state calls that when I see an unrecognized number, I answer it thinking it’s someone in the field. About 75% of the time it’s a scammer, but sure enough when I decide to ignor one, it’s a customer calling. Never fails.

Comment

I get a lot of pre recorded calls but if you press 0 or 1 it will take you direct to a person and it's usually a Indian guy. I give him a good cussin and then hang up on him. It's kind of fun!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait until they start using your number to call people and those people start calling you back.

Comment

Working...
                                X