No announcement yet.

How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$440 a ton delivered and put in my feeders. 2 ton minimum.

Comment

we are at $11.10 per 50lb bag in Mexico
      Last edited by texas shag; 02-13-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
        How do you get $9.70 for 50 lbs? If my math is correct, $485/40 (bags per ton) that is $12.13 per 50 lbs. We setup L&E to do the same thing with our feeders. We were quoted a lot less than that for a 8 ton order.
        Did y'all get off the rhr?

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
          Did y'all get off the rhr?
          Yes sir. Not because it was bad feed, but this is more convenient for our pasture. It’s going to cost us $10.71 per 50 lbs to have L&E come put it in our feeders. We are meeting the guy there next Friday for our first feed. We will be giving him a map with feeder locations & key to the gate for the next time so we will not have to be there with him. All of our guys live at least 4 hours from the Ranch. This is going to save us a lot of time and money compared to how we had to do it with RHR.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
            Where are you getting yours from? I buy mine in bulk from Cen-Tex in Richland Springs. It is $485 a ton delivered in my feeders. Works out to $9.70 for 50lbs and I never touch it.
            I get mine @ L&E in Llano.

Comment

Yes sir. Not because it was bad feed, but this is more convenient for our pasture. It’s going to cost us $10.71 per 50 lbs to have L&E come put it in our feeders. We are meeting the guy there next Friday for our first feed. We will be giving him a map with feeder locations & key to the gate for the next time so we will not have to be there with him. All of our guys live at least 4 hours from the Ranch. This is going to save us a lot of time and money compared to how we had to do it with RHR.
              That is total cost with delivery and putting it out?

Comment

Yes sir. We order 8 tons at a time. Cost is $416 ton plus $10 a feeder. We have 10 feeders. Add it all up and it’s $10.71 a bag put into our feeders without me lifting a thing. Hard to beat that.

Comment

How do you get $9.70 for 50 lbs? If my math is correct, $485/40 (bags per ton) that is $12.13 per 50 lbs. We setup L&E to do the same thing with our feeders. We were quoted a lot less than that for a 8 ton order.
                  You are correct on the math...apparently I had a brain f**t when I was calculating the cost, but it is what it is.

Comment

Yes sir. We order 8 tons at a time. Cost is $416 ton plus $10 a feeder. We have 10 feeders. Add it all up and it’s $10.71 a bag put into our feeders without me lifting a thing. Hard to beat that.

That is a good deal.

Comment

$8.60-9 for 18%MVP or 20%

Comment

WE get our L/E from Simon Bros in Roosevelt....with the delivery fee and mileage and cost on the ranch we pay $440. per ton...we order 8 tons at a time...usually 5 times per year depending on rain and we also feed about 5-6 tons of cotton seed along with it per year....

Comment

My local feed store is now carrying the Thomas Moore Big Buck deer feed. Anyone have any experience with this brand? It's offered at a pretty good price.

Comment

Working...
                          X